33 - Conclusion

MY PHONE IS BORKEEEEEN MY GENSHIIIIIIIIN (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')

~·~·~·~

"Wooooooow, that's a scary look there, ghosty." Hanma teased, using the nickname he had given your other disguise.

What a shame. You had gone there earlier to take a nap, but unfortunately, for whatever reason, Hanma was already here. This fucking asshole who happens to be your ex-fiance in the future, that is.

"Hey, hey, so, whatchu do yesterday?" Hanma asked, nudging you with his leg. But you had completely ignored his existence. "Heeeeeeey. Psssst. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, Ghosty."

'Someone fucking kill me now.' You groaned, leaning your head back, wanting to scream and kick this guy on the balls. "Shut the hell up, Hanma."

"Haha, no way!" He sat next to you, staring intently at your face. Your eye twitched, wanting this guy to shut his trap, but of course, he won't. "Since you're all so-knowing, surely you already know what's going down tonight."

"....haaah..." You sighed, burying your face in your hands while screaming on the inside. Yes, you know what was going to happen, but you had no energy to talk with this guy. "SHUT THE HELL UP."

"Haha! NO."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

In a total of thirty minutes, you have never guessed that you'd want to kill yourself. Like, you weren't depressed, or are you suffering any kind of misfortune that you'd do that, no. It was all thanks to Hanma's blabbering.

Thanks to him, you have achieved a new level of ignoring someone.

"Thank god..." You sigh in relief as you begin to hear the distant sound of motorcycles coming closer and closer. You rarely ever go to the shrine at the very same time as the gang members, but they know that because you like to get here earlier to take a nap. "Welcome, Mikey."

You put on your usual Kashi face as you welcomed the leader who stepped up to the front with someone following after him, no, it wasn't Draken, rather, it was Chifuyu. Today was the day Mikey was going to announce it, the new first division captain, and the conclusion of Bloody Halloween. You already know what's the final decision. And you don't like it in the slightest...

"Kashi, Hanma, you're here early." Mikey said, walking up to you with a serious face. Hanma was here, so he gotta keep up images. "Did you two get here together?"

"Absolutely not." You answered immediately, placing both hands on your pockets, turning your head away from Mikey and Hanma, opting to go to Chifuyu. "Yo, Chifuyu, I've been meaning to ask something."

Mikey raised a brow, wondering what's up with you. Never have you ever ignored him like that. Were you mad? If so, about what? He doesn't remember draining your money for this week, in fact, you used that money to get Emma's gift, which was her second favorite after Draken's.

But... Mikey wasn't all that dumb. The only time you've ever gotten mad, or harbor salty feelings for them never concerned you personally, but rather, the whole gang.

It was his decision that you were not pleased about. But you won't be showing this distaste later on as he announced this, because it wasn't your place.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"The meeting will start!" Draken announced, making everyone stop and turn to the front.

Silence. The whole gang turned silent as their leader appeared on the top, but the next person to follow him made them gasp, furrowing their brows in anger. The leader, or rather, the acting leader of Valhalla, was standing there, right next to their leader.