47 - After Midnight

OH yeah. THE NEXT ARC IS COMING SOON AHAHAHA

[It's times like these that I get on my knees and pray]

~·~·~·~

"Tch. This is what happens when you cry in the middle of the cold." Draken scolded you as he sat next to you, already done with beating up the remaining Black Dragon members. "What are you doing out here anyway? Weren't you with Emma?"

"...Mhm... I was." You nodded, circling up inside your jacket, making you look like an egg. "But I got a call from Luna-chan asking where Mitsuya was. I guessed that he'll be going after Takemitchy and Hakkai since it's obvious that they were going to do what they were going to do. And also, Hina's problem is connected to this. So I'm gonna drag Takemitchy to Hina and make him bow his head on the snow a billion times for leaving Hina like that. Then maybe I'll make him eat the snow that his tears and sweat stained."

Draken gave you a judging stare, wondering which one of your friends would have influenced that type of speech. But no matter how hard he tried to think, he simply cannot think of anyone else other than Emma. And a hint of Kazutora in there.

"You probably shouldn't do that." Draken said, peeking over to you to see you angry, yet cute. Like a puppy pomeranian trying to get angry, too cute to be considered scary. "That'll make him cry more."

You clicked your tongue, hiding your face on your scarf. Draken chuckled and ruffled your hair, to the point he messed up the hairstyle that Emma made for you. But before you could complain about it, the door behind you opened and footsteps.

You and Draken turned to look and saw a familiar face crawling out in desperation. You stood up, walking up to Taiju with the most innocent smile you could ever muster. He looked up, trying to figure out who you were.

"Look! Look! We won!" You laughed, pointing over to the defeated leader. You crouched down, placing your head on the palm of your hands. He gave you a frightened look, his nerves jumping out. "Hey, hey, is Mitsuya okay? You didn't hurt him, did you? I'd be very sad if Mitsuya dies too, you see."

But the guy couldn't answer as all of his will to fight disappeared. You turn behind you as you hear familiar footsteps approach. Your face immediately changes from that of mocking to hopeful and bright the moment you see the one you were looking for.

"Mitsuya!!!" You cheered, jumping on your feet and taking the guy in a hug. He staggered back in surprise and held you to make sure you two didn't fall on the ground. "You're okay! You didn't get hurt too much right? If they did something to you, I'm going to beat them up!"

"Haha, too late! I beat you to it!" Mikey proudly declared as you stood up straight and began to inspect Mitsuya for any injury. Other than his bleeding head and hand, nothing too serious. "Also, it looks like you and Draken took good care of them."

"We did!" You exclaimed, placing your arms on your hip. Mitsuya sighed, giving you a pat on your head and warning you to be careful next time.

"More than me, it was her who took them all down." Draken added with a shrug.

Chifuyu gawked at you, his face in horror and in fright. Just how in the hell did you even do all of these? And when did you arrive? And as for Hakkai, Yuzuha, and the others, they were just wondering you the fuck you were. And what's up with your jacket? That's Toman's official winter jacket, wasn't it?

"You were on your vacation but we bothered you with this. Sorry." Mitsuya said, giving you an apologetic smile.

"It's fine. Plus, it wasn't a Toman request in the first place." You took your phone, went to the message that was sent to you a while ago, and showed it to him. "Tadaa! Luna-chan requested my services. And in exchange, we're going to have a sleepover."