35 - In the span of two years

Okay so clip studio is being a bitch and i can't enter. Welp. There go all of my drawings. Why yes, I am slowly going crazy.

I'm gonna go get used to medibang. So no art for a few more days o(≧口≦)o

~·~·~·~

"Good night, papa." Aki said with a gentle smile as she tucked herself on her bed. "Make sure to wake up, don't forget this time!"

"I won't." Kazutora chuckled, walking up to the door, flicking the lights out. "Good night, Aki."

When Kazutora was sure that Aki was asleep, he left the room, closing the door behind him. He made his way over to the living room, opening the tv and putting the volume on low.

During stressful nights, Kazutora rarely sleeps. He would spend his night just watching and drinking. Although, he makes sure not to overdo it as he needs to bring Aki to the daycare and he still has a job to do.

'Two years...' Kazutora sighed, opening a cold can of beer. He had his eyes glued to the letter on the table, completely ignoring the movie playing in the background. It was the same letter from two years ago. 'So it's been two years... (Y/N), your daughter's growing up well.'

It was hard to believe that it has been two years since he got released from prison, and at the very same time, he got the news that you had passed away and had Aki be placed under his care.

He can understand why you would do what you did, letting yourself be killed. It was all to keep your child safe. Aki was innocent in all of this bullshit, you didn't have to drag her to this.

Especially with the position you were in. You were the third highest authority in Toman after Draken got the death sentence. You had quite an influence on the organization. And it's thanks to that, Kisaki began to suspect you of potential betrayal.

Well, that was how he put it on the surface. Deep down, he knew you wouldn't do anything stupid like betraying him with Mikey still in his hand. He just wanted to get rid of you so that someone from his side could get the third highest position.

And your 'vacation' was the perfect excuse to take you out. All he had to say to the others were '(L/N) was in cahoots with a rival organization and had been working behind our back.' And everyone will believe him.

And just like that, you died. You died without him knowing you had left something, rather, someone behind, Aki.

You decided to put her in Kazutora's care because, at that time, he was the only one you could trust to take care of her and give her a normal life.

Aki was not just a threat to you, but.... A threat to her biological father as well...

He didn't need another weakness to be added to the list. And if he finds out that Aki was his child, who knows what he'll do. As for who he is.... [WHO THE FUCK!?!???]

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

Kazutora has finally served his sentence, ten whole years inside the slammer. Although he went through bad times, good things still came to him. And it was that he got the help that he needed. Kazutora has finally gotten the help he needed when he was in his teens.

As he got out, he expected no one to come for him, but to his surprise, there was a car waiting for him outside, and the one inside was Chifuyu. He had changed a lot, like, the last time he saw him he was thirteen, now he's twenty five.

"Hey, get in. We have a lot to talk about." Chifuyu said, opening the door for the man to get in. Kazutora was confused but got in nevertheless. Chifuyu was someone you trusted, it was written in the last letter you sent him a while ago. "First of all, there's going to be someone under your custody from now on."