12 - Selections

So I just did a whole ass 78 pages slide show of my favourite characters from a few animes, and my parents ranked them as to who the best husband or wife for me was.

My mom's favourite pick was Shinichiro at first, then I told her he dead, she picked Kazutora. My dad's first pick was Geto, but I told him he ded as hell, so he picked Mitsuya. MY MOM GOT THE BETTER TASTE Y'ALL.

~·~·~·~

Taking a bath in a public bath is quite different compared to taking one at your home. Here, you could socialize, that is if it wasn't you. You cannot socialize as (Y/N) to save your life.

So here you are, soaking in the warm bath, enjoying your small moment of peace before shit goes to the drain later on.

"Time to head out..." You sighed, standing up from the bath and going to change into your uniform and into Kashi. 'Hopefully, the Takemitchy from the future is the one with Mikey and Draken now...'

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

You sat at the lobby, drinking milk to finish your bath experience, and waited for the three of them to leave the men's bath. Even as Kashi, you can't go marching up there, that'd be awkward. Hella awkward. You don't wanna see old men and your brother's dongs hanging out. That's disgusting.

To pass time, you've been playing on your phone and messaging a certain someone of today's events. And a few minutes later, familiar faces finally came out of the bathroom.

"Oh, looks like you three do know how to get out of the bath!" You exclaimed, putting on your act as Kashi as you waved to the tree. "Everyone's been waiting for you three, always fashionably late."

"Yo! Kashi! You're out early!" Mikey laughed, throwing himself on to you, thank god for Draken for catching him before he squashed you flat. "Then, let's go!"

"Go... where?" Takemichi asked, still lost as to where you were all going.

"To pick the next third commander, what else." You answered, keeping your eyes at Takemichi. And once you saw him react, his eyes brightening up at the moment he saw you, you knew who this was. 'Future Takemitchy is back.'

You all left the bathhouse where the rest of the commanders were waiting, all but one, that is.

"Takemitchy-"

"I call dibs!" You exclaimed, taking Takemitchy by the collar, taking him before Draken can have him ride with him. Draken narrowed his eyes, giving you a suspicious glare. He never did like it when boys ride with you. "What? You hog Takemitchy all to yourself. So, it's my turn today."

You didn't let them answer and just dragged Takemitchy with you. Draken kept glaring at him, but you told him to just keep his cool and hold on the seat, not on you or his hands are gonna be flying off.

"Takemitchy, you're the one from the future right?"

"...Ah. Right...!" He exclaimed quietly. "I wanted to-"

"So? What did the future me tell you?"

"....Uh... about that..." Takemitchy chuckled nervously, scratching his head. "Well, you see, you weren't in Japan when I went there. So we went to ask Draken."

"Hm... that's so. What did he say? And what was he doing?" You weren't mad at all, actually, you were quite excited to hear what Draken is up to in the future. Since his life was saved back then, he should be doing what he likes in the future, like mechanics.

"Well, we just have to stop someone, and... well, he was in prison."

If you weren't someone who had a lot of cool, you would've gone for the breaks and have the two of you fly off, and you two didn't have any helmet and you would've been sent to your death. Good thing you have more self control. [Imagine he didn't and they just flew off. rip ig😶😶]