21 - Reunite

Early update today cause i am in pain. my arm is killing meeeeeeeee my head's about to burst.

Also, I'm gonna be off for a few days because of this and also cause I'm preparing for a vacation, dw, it'll be after 21.5 is published.

~·~·~·~

"...Are you not gonna come with us, Kashi-san?" The former members of the first division asked, looking at you in worry as you sat back down on a chair. "The other Toman members will be coming here soon and you'll be caught."

"It's fine." You answered plainly, no emotions left in your voice. "You guys should go. Unlike me, you guys are real members of Toman, I'm just an associate, the number three's lover."

"But-"

"It's fine. Since when have I failed?" you put on a tired smile, facing the former men you once called friends. "You go take care of your families now, I've upheld the promise I made. They're waiting for you at the airport. Once you get there, tell my assistant that I won't be making it tomorrow's morning meeting."

They frowned, their brows meeting each other. They have never seen Kashi show such an emotion, the face of someone defeated, the face of someone buried in years of sadness. It was painful to see.

"Thank you." They said, lining up, hands behind them as they bowed down. "Thank you for your hard work, Kashi-san!"

"....thank you..." You felt relieved. Toman still had people like them, people that upheld the virtue it once had. "Thank you, for always keeping Baji and Kazutora's wills..."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"....So? You're the traitor?"

"....I see... welcome... It's been quite a while, Mikey...." You carefully looked up, trying to see with your blurry vision. There were three figures standing before you. "...And you brought Mitsuya and Pah-chin... I'm glad..."

"(Y/N). Why did you kill those two?" Mikey asked, his brows furrowed in worry.

"Ah... those two..." You looked behind you, seeing the two bodies still in their place. "...I hate them... so much.... So I killed them... They've been quite-" your sentence was cut off as you began to cough violently, the three of them rushing beside you in worry. "....They've been quite arrogant... So I put them in their place..."

"(Y/N)!! What happened to you!?" Mitsuya exclaimed, holding onto your arm. He was panicking badly. You coughed up blood, your complexion looked bad and you were burning up. "Pah-chin! Call an ambulance! Hurry-"

"Forget it... Mitsuya..." You sobbed, holding into the man's arms. "...I'm going to die before they can come here..."

"Huh?" The tree of them froze up, looking at you with their eyes wide.

"....The liquor I brought with me... the one the three of us drank... I put poison in it just in case I couldn't kill them in time." You chuckled, your mind a little bit tipsy and you couldn't think straight. "...It's a bit slow... but it does the job-"

Once again, you began to cough up, but this time, it was a lot worse. You were breathing heavily, grasping into your second brother for dear life.

"...(Y/N).... Where's the antidote..." Mikey asked, his hands shaking as he gripped your shoulder.

There was no way he was going to accept this. There's just no chance in hell he was going to let you die, especially since the last time you two talked, you two fought and you disappeared, only to come back as Hanma's lover.