A winter meeting

Baji and (Y/N) backstory!

Also, since school is just one day away, I won't be able to update consistently

~·~·~·~

The silence in the place suddenly got taken over by the familiar wailing of the police cars in the distance, alarming the delinquents as they began to take their leave one by one.

That means... you'll have to leave too...

"I'm staying with Baji. You guys go on." Kazutora suddenly said, making you look back at him in confusion. "This is... my fault. I want to take responsibility."

Your eyes widened at his words. Finally... Finally, Kazutora has grown to recognize his mistakes. Baji has succeeded in taking Kazutora back... it's just... he won't be coming back with the rest.

"Toman's leaving too!" Draken announced, everyone replied with a yes and took their leave. But you stayed still with Takemichi.

"Mikey," Kazutora continued, standing up with his head held high. "I won't ask you to forgive me. I'll live my whole life with Shinichiro-kun and Baji's deaths on my shoulder."

You furrowed your brows when your eyes met with his. But the next second, he avoided you and bowed down to Mikey. This was his apology and his goodbye...

Mikey didn't say anything and just moved on forward, along with the rest of the Toman members. Takemichi ushered you to leave as well, but you had one last thing to do.

"Kazutora." You walked up to your friend, placing a hand on his shoulder, leaning your head to his. "Hold on. Don't let go of your life too... please..."

With those words, you jog up to Takemichi, running after the rest who all got on their bikes. There wasn't time to pick seatmates, and you had a very small option of people to help you.

"Come on. I have a job for you..." You muttered, taking Takemichi by his collar and dragging him towards your bike. "Sit on the front."

"W-what!? I don't know how to drive properly! And the cops are gonna be here soon!" He panicked, trying to get rid of the power grip you had on his shirt. But no matter how hard he tried, Takemichi still could not overpower you.

"Sit. And drive. Say anything else and you're done for." You gave the guy a glare, squinting your eyes in both anger and focus on his face. "If you don't hurry, I'll die."

Noticing the way you were standing and your ragged breathing, and the hold on your stomach and the blood, Takemichi finally understood. You got yourself injured, and a bad one at that.

Takemichi got on the front and started the bike, with you sitting behind him, leaning your head on his back. Everything was blurry and no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't hear Takemichi's voice.

The world was spinning... it was cold... cold down to your fingertips... Will Baji give you his jacket again?

"(Y/N)!!!"

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

It was a cold day... a very, very cold winter. He had gone out to run an errand for his mother when he met you. Well, you really couldn't say met, it was more like, finally getting to know you better. You and Baji already met a few months before, right when Emma and Mikey found you.

"Hm? Aren't you Mikey and Emma's friend?" He asked, looking down on the small child sitting below the playground. You were completely still, staring into nothing, not responding to the boy. "Hey. Are you okay? It's cold if you don't wear a jacket, you know."