2 - Familiar Face

Oh man I saw the other drafts of the story, and boy (Y/N) went through shit. And I mean shit. - KAZU2

~·~·~·~

The meeting Takemitchy was invited to was about Moebius. How lucky, he was looking for more information about this because, from his sources, Draken was going to die in that fight!

Perfect! But it wasn't so perfect when everyone decided to fight. Draken was going to die in that fight! Do these people not care about that- 'What the hell am I even thinking... They don't know what'll happen in the future.'

Takemitchy sighed, taking a small breathing as everyone finally left the shrine, already going back to their homes to rest. Well, minus one that is.

Leaning on a Suzuki boulevard c50t, smiling friendly while holding one helmet. Kashi was waiting for him and Hina. (author did some research, now there's 'motorcycles that existed in the early 2000s' in my search history)

"The boss asked me to drop you both off, since it's dangerous to be out at night, especially with the rift between Toman and Moebius." Kashi said, handing Hina the only helmet he had. "Sorry, but I only have one helmet since I rarely ride with anyone. You'll be completely bare, you good with that, Takemitchy?"

"O-oh, yeah!" Takemitchy replied with a stutter. It's quite surprising. From the title he heard, he expected Kashi to be more cold and scary, especially with the reactions from Kiyomasa's gang.

"Now then, enough chit-chat, I gotta go back before bedtime or might get locked up outside again." Kashi got on the motorcycle, leaning forward to make space for two people. "Hina goes in the middle, I wouldn't want her to fly away."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

After dropping Hina off at her house safely, it was time for Takemitchy. And once they arrived, he couldn't help but just stand there, staring at the smaller boy in confusion and slight unease.

"What's wrong?" Kashi asked, tilting his head innocently. How strange. If Takemitchy didn't know better, he would've thought Kashi to be some kind of doll, there's no way a person could look that, what's the word, manmade like?? "You've been staring at me. Don't tell me that I made you swing the other way. Man, I really feel bad for Hina-chan."

"It's not that!" He exclaimed, suddenly bursting red in embarrassment. "It's-It's nothing! Thanks for the ride but I'm super sleepy now!"

".....Takemitchy." The boy flinched, seemingly seeing a cold knife by his neck, but Kashi was still sitting at his bike. "There's something you want."

"Huh?"

"Your face says it all." Kashi's smile suddenly turned dark, his eyes empty as he looked at Takemitchy through his lashes. "What do you want with our Toman?"

Scary. Scary. Kashi's empty smile was scary, it was like he was being swallowed up by a wave with no way of ever getting back up to the surface. This was a complete contrast to the Kashi he met a few minutes ago! Was this his true color!?

"N-nothing!" Takemitchy exclaimed, close to shitting his pants. If he didn't know better, he might think that Kashi killed a man before and laughed about it.

"Just kidding." Kashi suddenly chuckled, returning to his friendly demeanor, making the blonde blink in confusion. "I was just teasing you!"

So it was just teasing...

"For the most part." He didn't know which face of Kashi to believe anymore. "Anyways, you kept glancing over to Draken earlier, if you keep doing that, Emma-chan might be the next to use you as a punching bag."

"That's not really-"

"Draken and Mikey are going to meet up tomorrow. I sent you the location when we dropped off Hina. If you want to accomplish whatever you want to accomplish, go to him." Kashi placed on his helmet, starting his motor again. "If your intentions are in any way harmful...." There was an eerie pause as he gave Takemitchy another dark stare. "Well, you wouldn't want to know. Bye-bye, Takemitchy-kun! I'll be watching you."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

Due to the unsettling exchange with the informant last night, Takemitchy barely got any wink of sleep.

But he didn't forget his other job! And that was to keep Draken alive! And he had the perfect idea! He pondered over this while trying to ignore how Kashi might've gotten his and Hina's address, and also his phone number when they just met a few days ago.

He'll be Draken's bodyguard!

"Bodyguard? Yeah, no."

"Thank you very-" Takeitchy stopped, looking up to the clearly much stronger Draken. This really was a horrible idea.

"Why would I need something as annoying as a bodyguard? What use would you be anyway?" After spewing out the facts, Draken walked off, leaving Takemitchy to his devices.

But of course, Takemitchy wasn't going to give up! He was going to save him at all costs! So, he went to follow the two to figure out the supposed conflict.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

He found nothing at all. In fact, the only thing he learned is that Meiky and Draken fighting is the equivalent of getting murdered by a sheep, low but never zero, remember that kids.

Plus... another confusion has arrived for him. And that was the person Draken was talking to right now.

"What are you doing here? I thought you went out with Emma today?" Draken asked, looking down at the girl with his usual frowny face. Although, it seems to be slightly softer this time.

"Y-yeah, I just dropped her off..." Answered the girl with short (H/C) hair and weirdly familiar eyes. Said familiar eyes suddenly fell on him, making him flinch and hide. "...Um.... Uh... I wanted to talk about something..."

"What is it?"

"I don't think today is a good time." The girl suddenly said. "Um... we can talk later... I just remembered I have to do something..."

"Alright, but go back early."

There was a long pause. A very long pause of silence. Takemitchy knew that Draken already left, but that girl from before still hasn't!! So he really was caught! But who was this girl!?

"Takemitchy, it's not good to stalk..."

"EEEEK!!!" Takemitchy let out a squeal, jumping out of the pillar in fright. He gasped, turning to the person who scared him to give them a scolding, but to his surprise, it was the girl from before, and from the looks of it, she was close to crying. "I-I-I'm sorry!! I'm sorry! Please don't cry!"

But the girl merely whimpered, still shaking in fear as she stood. Oh boy, oh boy, Takemitchy was going to get in a lot of trouble if this girl was as close as he thinks to Draken. He already looked scary, just think of what will happen if he finds out that he made a close friend of his cry.

"....S-sorry, I didn't mean to cry..." She stuttered, her hand gripping her shirt. "....But... would you like to take a ride with me? I just wanted to ask about something..."

How very strange. There was something familiar with this person that he can't pinpoint. It wasn't her aura or the way she spoke, rather... her face? It's so familiar yet so strange at the same time.

"Um... Sure?"

||A.N||

Ehehehe there's a surprise next chapter >:3

[It's not a fun surprise. Trust me. Even her cousin is done with her stories]