KAZU('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

AIGHT!!

Since there are few stories about Tokyo Manji Revengers, I decided to take matters into my own hands!! And also the fact that I really want to befriend the characters in the manga except for Kisaki and Hanma. If you simp for Hanma and hate Kisaki, I'm not trusting you. Hanma is as bad as Kisaki.

Fun fact, Kisaki's name, Tetta, basically means boobie in Spanish lmao.

And also another note. I chose to make this into a reader insert because I value the friendship between these characters. And also the fact that I'm a lonely human being that wants to be their friend. But too bad they don't exists :(

Although when I was writing the drafts, one of the one shot endings ended up being a romantic ending. But I ain't saying who :))

And also since I'm still in the middle of preparing the chapters because K2 is not in the fandom and is currently watching the damn anime, I'm gonna be working alone for a while, although I'm pretty sure that little shit will be using my account to read, as always.

Since I'm still preparing, the first chapter isn't going to come until a few days later, have these little things that I made so you guys except what to see in the story.

And as always, I placed the full picture of the cover at the bottom and another version that you can use as your wallpaper.