38 - Five

Surprise bitch. I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me (ノ*ФωФ)ノ

Also, slowly getting used to medibang for the last week have that art.

[last chapter in a nutshell]

~·~·~·~

All of a sudden, the two men felt their world crack slightly. They aren't hearing things, that was for sure. The two of them looked as horrified as the other. What Kei had just told them... It was so hard to believe!

"What?" They refuse to believe it. "What nonsense are you shitting about!?"

"It's exactly as I said, (Y/N) has a cute little child and one of you is the father. I'm sad that you don't believe me after we all went through." Kei sighed, feigning sadness. But the tone was clearly sarcastic, and it irked the two. "(Y/N) died to protect her child, she had accepted death just to make sure that her baby lives to see another day."

"And how the hell would you know that, huh?" Hanma asked, his anger slowly rising to the top as he glared at the screen. What Kei revealed just now, it implicated a lot of things. And it didn't sit well with him. But... it wasn't anger... rather... sadness?

"Because I was there with her during the time of pregnancy until she gave birth." Kei answered with a shrug. "Her precious baby was born on this very same day. Ten years ago. So, would the two of you know who the father is?"

"You know already?" This time it was Mikey who asked. "If you know then why don't you say who it is."

The answer was fairly obvious if you were to look at this with a normal mindset. Before (Y/N) disappeared, she was still dating Hanma. It should be pretty obvious that the father would be him.

But Mikey? It was almost impossible. Unless of course...

If Hanma's memory serves him correctly, three months before (Y/N) had disappeared, she was working with Shiba Hakkai on a business. And... If he wasn't wrong, that was where Mikey was hiding.

"Now then, I told you before, didn't I?" Kei continued, gaining the two's attention. Kei suddenly stood up, walking out of the curtain to finally reveal themself. "If you grant her wish, then I'll grant your request."

Kei was a woman. A fairly tall woman. They couldn't see her face because she wore a mask like those from festivals. But what took their attention wasn't her face... but the items on her hands. Two revolvers.

"(Y/N)'s request was the total annihilation of Toman, yet.... I see two members of said organization. How disappointing." Kei sighed, placing the guns on the table, in front of each. "You two are smart, you should know what I want, right?"

The two looked down at the gun on the table with wide eyes. It seems that they still haven't comprehended the situation.

"Toman's total annihilation..." Kei whispered with a slight interest in her voice. "Whoever lives... I'll take you to where (Y/N)'s daughter is. And you'll be the father to her dear child."

With shaky hands, the two took hold of their guns, looking at each other with pity and melancholy.

They extended their hand, gun pointed to the head.

Their own heads.

"Aiyah, poor (Y/N), both father candidates don't want to pay no child support."

Without hesitation, they pulled the trigger. [I DONT KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING ANYMRE]

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩º

"-Ah." Kazutora's hand slipped and the plate he was washing dropped to the ground. Somehow... he feels somewhat uneasy. He turned off the faucet and looked at the broken plate. "....More things to clean..."