31 - Reveal

Tmr is my first day of school. Back to the kitchen I go (。_。)

BUT HEY!! I might make a cake for Kazutora's birthday!!

[my cake where?]

~·~·~·~

For the past two weeks, you hadn't put on your disguise as Kashi. You were with Baji's mother during the mourning, some Toman members came and paid their respects. Draken and Mikey had personally come to apologize on the first day.

But she didn't hold any resentment towards anyone. In fact... she just comforted everyone. Keisuke was like his mother, wild personality and most of all, loyal and loving. Keisuke got most of his traits from her.

"Thank you for staying with me, (Y/N)-chan." she said, kneeling by the shrine she placed inside Keisuke's room. "I'm sure that Kei's glad you stayed with him till the end..."

"....I hope he is." you put on a smile, looking at the grinning face of Keisuke in the picture. "I'll be going now, Kei."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

Chifuyu sniffled as he wiped his tears. It would be a bit shameful to meet up with their leader and the intelligence officer with tears, crying like a baby, and in front of their friend too.

Right after visiting Baji's grave, he was going to meet up with those two to discuss what their next course of action was going to be. This had to be discussed since he's the vice-captain of the first division. Without the captain, naturally, he'll take over. But he has other plans in mind...

"You know, Keisuke found a really good friend." Chifuyu quietly gasped, surprised by the presence beside him. "I'm sure Keisuke will love what you offered him, Chifuyu."

"...You're... that girl from before the fight!" He exclaimed, pointing a finger at the girl sitting next to him. "You were the one with Baji-san! Who are you!?"

"Hehe, calm down. I'm not going to eat you." The unknown girl chuckled, standing up and offering a hand to Chifuyu. "My name is (L/N)(Y/N), I'm Baji Keisuke's childhood friend, and well, the rest of Toman's founders."

"A-ah... is that so..." Chifuyu suddenly felt embarrassment rush through him. Right in front of him stood such a cute girl and someone who knew him too. Baji must've talked about him with this... BAJI TALKED ABOUT HIM WITH SUCH A CUTE GIRL!?! "A-ah!! N-NICE TO MEET YOU!! I'm Matsuno Chifuyu! Nice to meet you!"

"I know." You chuckled awkwardly, not used to Chifuyu acting like an embarrassed twelve year old in front of his crush. "Right, I almost forgot. I'm also known by another name. A name you know." The boy blinked for a few moments in confusion trying to rack his brain. "I'm also known as Kashi."

Chifuyu froze up. His world seems to have stopped the moment you told him your identity. He seems to be still processing what you said. Was he going deaf? Was that his imagination? Or is he so depressed that his mind is making up so much bullshit?

"Is it that hard to believe?" You asked with a little laugh. Finding his reaction funny. He snapped out of his frozen state and gawked at you, he was determined something. "I'm a girl. Kashi is the identity I use whenever I'm with the gang, an identity Baji gave me. I wanted to tell you about it..."

"Kashi? Baji-san? (Y/N)?" Yep. This guy was a lost cause.

"Chifuyu, since you trusted him until the very end. I too will trust you until the very end. Kashi will therefore be working with you whenever you need help. If you need me, all you have to do is ask."