11 - Warning

Since I know im gonna be depressed after this, I'm gonna make a high school au where everyone is alive and is in one school

Yes. All these rival gangs in onE SCHOOL

~•~•~•~

You stared at the unopened envelope on your desk, all the while petting the gray cat on your lap. He was given to you by Baji when you turned ten, he named it Ash and then handed it to you because he couldn't keep pets.

"What should I do....?" You asked yourself with a sigh, taking your hand off the cat to get the letter, but the next second, you felt a stinging pain on your hand. "Again? Why do you always bite..."

You looked down and saw Ash biting your hands again. You see, because he was given by Baji, he got a few of his traits, and that includes biting. And yes, that little shit does bite. He bit you back in your childhood and you still have a mark on your arm.

You got Ash out of your hand and placed him on his cat tree while you returned to your bed, holding the letter, debating whether to open it or not.

You... don't hate Kazutora, not in the slightest. You don't hold a single hatred for him, but if it was another person, they wouldn't've seen the daylight.

But because Kazutora is your friend, you can't hate him. But... your heart just can't keep calm for what they've done.

Shinichiro was someone you admired a lot.

"What should I do..." Just as you were wondering in your thoughts, your phone sent a notification. You checked the name on the front and saw Mikey's name. You flipped it open and checked the message. "Another job for Kashi..."

Mikey:
(Y/N), can you see what Baji's up to?
If he keeps getting into fights with the others, I'm gonna have to ban him sooner or later.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

It was currently early in the morning, and the first thing you did was not go to your school, but rather, Baji's school.

"I'm sleepy..." you yawned, trying to keep your eyes up to read through the exercise that you and Chifuyu made for Baji. "Baji, you know, Mikey's gonna ban you sooner or later, right?"

"Whatever." Baji shrugged, not caring at all. "Did you read your letter?"

"....ah... no..." You whispered, keeping your gaze on the paper to not meet with his eyes. You were ashamed to look at him. Kazutora was still your friend, but you just couldn't get yourself to open that letter. "...I haven't opened it..."

"It's fine, you know." He said, placing his hand on your head. "Kazutora's not expecting a reply, not from you, he accepted that long ago. But..." He sighed, making you look up to him. "At least... hear out what he has to say."

"...I'll.... I'll try..." You sighed, suddenly feeling guilty for leaving the letter all alone in your home where Ash might rip it to shreds. Guess you'll be late for school. Not that you weren't late already. "I'll go open it later.."

"Alright." He nodded, giving you a grin. "Also, when you see Mikey, tell him that I'll beat up anyone who gets on my nerves. Be it a member of Toman or not."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"And that's what Baji said..." You reported the very same words that Baji had told you before you left. Mikey and Draken looked to be quite troubled. "Um... well, I'll be going to my class now..."

"(Y/N) wait." Mikey called out, holding onto your shirt to keep you from going. "What did Baji talk with you about when he took you away?"

"Ah that, he was just bored and wanted to play around." You answered, perfectly convincing the two as they let you go and you finally arrived at your class. 'Sorry, for lying... but I can't tell you about it, Mikey, Draken.'