7 - A little rat

Kisaki? -KAZU2

(yes, but no)

~·~·~·~

The news of Draken and Mikey's decision was reported to the gang through Mitsuya, the second commander because Baji caused a commotion that was why the other commanders shut his mouth up and asked Mitsuya to do it. There were those who were opposed to their decision while some agreed. The gang was divided into two, but none of them will try to do anything because you agreed to the decision as well.

Well, all minus one, that is.

"It seems that... one of them is not satisfied with the decision..." You muttered, sitting down on the ground, reporting to the commanders. Every informal meeting, the commanders usually stay behind to discuss.

"Who?" They asked.

"Peyan." You answered with a calm smile, standing up from the ground, twirling your keys in your fingers. You descended down the stairs, but before you could get on your bike, you turned to face the fifth division commander. "I'll call for ya if I need your expertise, Mucho."

"Ah, then leave it to me then."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

You were an intelligence officer for many reasons. One of them is because you were the smartest of all the people in the gang, both in education and in wits.

And two is obviously because you have a vast amount of information in your hands. You have your own personal way of gathering intel, one of them relies on rumors, and another is purely on facts.

A reason why the gang members still don't know your identity is because you can change your face. You were a pretty skilled makeup artist, special effects specifically. Your neighbor was once a makeup artist and he taught you how to use them.

You taught yourself the rest of the necessary talents to change into a different human being.

It's thanks to that right now, you can walk around Moebous' territory without being attacked. All you had to do was dress up as a lackey of theirs and be done with it. And so, here you are, in a meeting with familiar, very familiar faces.

Back when you were investigating more things about Moebius, two faces struck out to you, even more so than Osanai.

Kisaki Teta.

Hanma Shuji.

From your investigations, Hanma was just a street kid who loved to fight. He was soon recruited to Moebius. And as for Kisaki, well, there was nothing impressive about his background other than he was a smart, goody good boy outside gang activities.

And of course, one last familiar face. In fact, this familiar is one you saw just an hour or so ago!

"Peyan, right?" Hanma asked with uninterest in his voice. Peyan stood in front of Hanma, an angry frown on his face. You never expected Peyan to go this far, you only expected him to start a fight, but not with Moebou's backing. "I'll lend you my men just as you asked. But on the note that you really can take down Toman."

'I see.' you thought to yourself, quietly backing away to hide from Peyan. He might be dumb, he is still one of Toman's top fighters. 'Hanma is gonna be using Peyan to his advantage. And as for Kisaki... he's been awfully quiet. Should I tail him later?'

But as fun as that sounds, you can't go digging too deep into your grave. Out of the founders, your strength is equal to Mitsuya's, maybe a bit higher, but you won't be able to take on a whole gang by yourself, that's Mikey and the rest's style.