72

After coming out of the secret room, Mo Bai felt that Wen Zhaoyan was not in a good mood.

    Although the man said nothing, his lips were almost pursed into a straight line.

    Xiaodao 8.0 also thought that Mo Bai was really planning to cooperate with Wen Zhengcheng. It had already returned to Space New, but it still couldn't help but stick out an antenna from Space New and poked it straight at Mo Bai's face. , said: "This person is not a good person, you don't believe him easily."

    Mo Bai said: "I know." The

    little junk 8.0 asked: "Then why do you still want to cooperate with him?"

    Mo Bai touched the antenna and asked: "If you don't say that, how do you know where the spaceship he built is?"

    Xiaotao 8.0 understood: "The spaceship is required, but people don't have to bring it?"

    Mo Bai smiled slightly: "He didn't make a wish, and said he hoped I could take him with him. Go. What's the difference between me agreeing or not?"

    Besides, even if he really made a wish, with his fierce face, he might not be able to hear it.

    That being the case, this promise is no longer established.

    What's more...

    Mo Bai said, "Before Wen Zhaoyan and I came, did you sense anything else?"

    Little Tattered 8.0 wondered, "What?"

    Mo Bai said, "Why did Wen Zhengcheng faint? Xiaotao 8.0 shook the antenna: "

    When I turned it on, he had already fainted. I hacked into the indoor surveillance and found that he fainted by himself."     Mo

    Bai thought thoughtfully: "Well, I see."

After Bai finished speaking, he saw that Wen Zhaoyan was still silent, and he stepped forward: "What's wrong with you?"

    Wen Zhaoyan glanced at him, then shook his head: "It's nothing."

    Mo Bai frowned: "You are clearly unhappy . ."

    Wen Zhaoyan couldn't refute, he was silent for a few seconds, then took Mo Bai's hand, intertwined his fingers, and said, "I'm not unhappy, just thinking, if you really want to go to that world..."

    Mo Bai opened his mouth to say What, Wen Zhaoyan covered his mouth and continued: "I won't let you not go, after all there are your clansmen, what I want to say is..."

    He took Mo Bai's hand and gently placed it He kissed his lips and said, "Even if you get there, wait for me." When

    he has settled everything in the empire, and when the mutant beasts are no longer a threat, the people of the empire will be able to live without him on the front line. To live and work in peace and contentment, he went to find Mo Bai.

    "I'm sorry, I may not be able to leave with you."

    Of course he also wanted to follow the cub and let him leave alone, so how could he feel at ease?