35

In the room, Mo Bai and the little mermaid sat together.

     On the opposite side, Li Chaochi stared at Mo Bai with a pair of fox eyes like a judge.

     The person who was approved was Mobai.

     The little mermaid Xixi was still confused. He looked at Mo Bai for a while, then tilted his head to think about something, and then continued to stare at Mo Bai for a while.

     He didn't seem to understand, why did Mr. Mo Li become a Mobai baby?

     At this moment, Mo Bai felt that it was so difficult to be a person.

     Is it that after the flood breaks the wall, it will get out of hand?

     My mother was suspicious, my father knew, and now even my uncle has discovered it.

     The people he wanted to hide basically knew all of them, and now only Wen Zhaoyan is left.

     He is a little worried now. Could it be Wen Zhaoyan who will know next?

     But Mobai only tangled for a while, and then he chose to confess.

     He took out the words that he had just taken out to tell Mo Xiangtian, and then told Li Chaoshi again.

     After speaking, he waited for Li Zhaoqi to speak.

     He knew that Li Zhaoqi was not as easy to fool as his father.

     Sure enough, after Li Zhaoqi finished listening, he said, “How do you prove that what you said is true? ”

     Mo Bai was silent for a while, then asked rhetorically: “What kind of proof does the little uncle want to see? ”

     Li Zhaoshi said, "Turn into Mo Li and show me. ”

     Mobai: “......”

     Mobai was helpless, so he had to throw his body back, and then a shadow floated out of the little boy.

     Upon seeing this, Xixi's eyes lit up immediately: “Mr. Morley! ”

     It turns out that the baby is really Mr. Morley!

    Although he still didn't understand how Baby Mo Bai became Mr. Mo Li.

     But I just think it's amazing.

     Li Zhaochi couldn't see Mo Li, but he could tell from Xixi's eyes that Mo Li did appear.

     And his baby nephew lay motionless on the sofa.

     There was a touch of contemplation in Li Chaochi's eyes.

     Mo Bai knew that Li Chaoqi couldn't see himself. He wanted to open his eyes for Li Chaoqi, but he had to go to the Mermaid Association next. He didn't have much magical power, so he could save money.

     Mo Bai turned to Xixi and said, “Xixi, open the eyes of heaven for your little uncle, just like I taught you last time. ”

     Xixi was very nervous: “I, I don't seem to know it yet. ”

     Mobai said: “You will, don't be afraid, you have been practicing for so long, you are just nervous. ”

     The mermaid is born with its own abilities, and it is placed in a place where the aura was sufficient before. That is, it is a natural aura. It is the son of Heaven, and it can be cultivated with half the effort.

     Xixi trembled and followed the method taught by Mo Bai, approaching Li Chaoqi little by little. When Li Chaoqi looked at him, he quickly wiped his eyes, and then retracted into the corner just like a little rabbit. .

     The little mermaid's voice trembled: “Let's have a look, shall we see you? ”

     Li Chao said: “...”

     Li Chaochi did see it.

     There was an extra young man in costume with long hair in the room, his delicate eyebrows and eyes were exactly the same as his image on the Star network.

     He has indeed not changed any appearance, this is what he originally looked like.

     It's no wonder that all the hackers rummaged through the Healing Star and couldn't find Morley.

     Because no one will know that Mo Li is not a real teenager, but a cub.

    No one would associate a little boy with a young man, the gap between them is so big.

     The little nephew suddenly changed from a child to an adult.

     Li Zhaochi felt that he needed to slow down.

     He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, then opened them again, then opened his eyes and said nonsense: "I didn't see it. ”

     The little mermaid froze.

     He who wanted to show in front of Mr. Morley had already tried to overcome his fear of monsters.

     Why didn't it open successfully?

     Xixi could only bite the bullet, slowly rubbed it over, and quickly touched his eyes.

     Xixi said, “Look, can you see it? ”

     Li Zhaoshi: "I can't see it. ”

     Xixi continued to prescribe it to him for the third time.

     Xixi said, “Now, what about now? ”

     Li Zhaoshi: "I can't see it. ”

     Xixi cried anxiously: “How could this happen, I, I have already followed what Mr. Mo Li taught, Mr. Mo Li, I won't... It's so difficult, I can't do it well...”

     Mo Bai twitched the corner of his mouth: “Little uncle, don't bully Xixi. ”

     Li Chaochi finally adjusted his mentality and began to face Mobai's existence squarely.

     What should I do?

     Whether the little boy is an adult or a little boy, he was born to his sister, with half of the blood of the Li family on his body.

     The blood on his body is no longer clean, but the little nephew's body is still clean.

     As long as Mo Bai is willing to be a child of the Mo family, that is his nephew.

     Li Chao said, "Okay, listen to you. ”

     Xixi was stunned.

     I never thought that Uncle Monster was lying to him.

     He could have seen it a long time ago!

    For a while, angry bubbles appeared in my heart, like puffed puffer fish, and my eyes were full of condemnation when I looked at Li Zhaoshi: “You, you lied to me...”

     Li Zhaoshi: "Well, so what? ”

     Xixi was very angry.

     He wants... he wants……

     Like a leaking balloon, his cheeks were puffed out, and he slowly flattened back.

     Because he can't beat Uncle Monster……

     Xixi returned to the corner, and could only sulk with herself.

     Mo Bai looked at his uncle: “Do you believe it now? ”

     He has a good special ability.

     He is indeed not a real cub.

     But I never wanted to hurt any family member.

     Li Chaoshi pulled the corners of his mouth: “Letter, I'm just a little emotional, baby, you don't need the protection of your uncle to be so powerful. ”

     Li Chaochi seemed to sigh, and thought of the conversation he had just had with Wen Zhaoyan when he was in the garden, and asked, “I have heard everything you and Wen Zhaoyan said. Do you want to go to the Mermaid Association? ”

     Mobai didn't conceal it either: “Yes, as long as you enter the Mermaid Association, you will have a chance to find more evidence. ”

     “Then how do you go? As Mo Bai or as Mo Li? With Mo Li's identity... can they see you? ”

     This is exactly what Mobai is thinking about. He said, “I am thinking of a way. ”

     Li Zhaoshi said, "Okay, you are not allowed to act without authorization. You must let me know. ”

     At night.

     Mrs. Mo made a big cake with seven candles lit on it.

     Everyone sang a birthday song for the little boy. This was the first time Mo Bai had a birthday, and he was a little subtle in his heart.

    After singing the song, Mrs. Mo smiled and said, “You can make a wish in vain. ”

     Mo Bai thought it was a bit funny. The wishing god is here. What kind of wish does he make?

     But everyone looked at him with encouragement, waiting for him to make a wish.

     Mo Bai had to close his eyes pretentiously, and thought in his heart-I hope your wishes can be fulfilled. I hope that I have a lot of faith and will become a great priest as soon as possible. I hope that the gods who disappeared back then can return.

     After making the wish, Mo Bai blew out the candle, and the lamp lit up at the same time.

     “From today, our baby will be one year old, and the baby will cut the cake! "Mo Xiangtian looked loving.

     Mo Bai cut the first knife symbolically, and then gave the knife to someone else.

     He really didn't like eating cakes. While Mrs. Mo was cutting the cakes, he got off the table and wanted to slip away quietly.

     Suddenly, a low voice came from behind: “Little boy, where's Morley? ”

     When Mo Bai looked back, he saw Wen Zhaoyan standing behind him, looking at him with dark eyes.

     Mo Bai coughed lightly: “Well... Brother Mo Li should be gone, do you have anything to do with him? ”

     Wen Zhaoyan frowned slightly, as if he wanted to say something, but he didn't say anything.

     It just so happened that Liao thought about going to Wen Zhaoyan Manor to watch koi fish. Now that he saw that Zhaoyan was alone, he found an opportunity and immediately leaned in: “His Royal Highness...”

     Upon seeing this, Mo Bai hurriedly ran away.

     He didn't notice that Wen Zhaoyan's gaze fell on him behind him, and his brows became tighter and tighter.

     Mo Bai didn't know what Wen Zhaoyan asked Liao Ze, but only knew that Liao Ze saw the legendary koi on the second day of his birthday.

     Liao was so excited that he almost burst into tears.

    The old housekeeper of His Royal Highness, the Grand Prince, really wanted to consolidate more contacts for Wen Zhaoyan.

     Since Wen Zhaoyan was exiled to the Sanatorium Star, everyone has seen that Wen Zhaoyan is unstoppable, his mental state is not good, and he may die at any time. Naturally, he will not think about establishing a good relationship with Wen Zhaoyan.

     Liao can be said to be the first to take the initiative to come to the door.

     The old housekeeper didn't know what conditions Liao Ze agreed to Wen Zhaoyan, but in order to win Liao Ze over, the housekeeper also contributed his own incense burner and incense sticks.

     Liao Ze glanced at it, and his eyes immediately widened: “I know this! I have seen it in the classics left by our ancestors. This is what was used to worship gods and Buddhas and worship relatives and ancestors before! ”

     The housekeeper said mysteriously: “It seems that Mr. Liao is also a knowledgeable person, so I won't hide it from you. ”

     After he worshipped Mo Xiangtian, he took out all kinds of magical events and talked about them. At the end, he said, “Mr. Liao, I will tell you this when you are one of your own. In the future, if our Royal Highness needs anything, you should think more about our Royal Highness. Think about it. ”

     Liao Ze had actually heard Mo Xiangtian say it once, and now he heard the housekeeper mention it again. Thinking of Wen Zhaoyan's current state, he felt even more convinced, and he almost respectfully invited the incense burner home.

     “It must be, Steward Li, don't worry, I am definitely willing to saddle up for Your Highness. ”

     Now that he has a deal with Wen Zhaoyan, he is in the same boat as Wen Zhaoyan, and he can't do it if he doesn't work hard.

     What's more, he still has some selfishness in his heart.

     Liao Ze asked, “I wonder if this koi Daxian fish, do I have this hope, please go home and give it up?" ”

    The old housekeeper frowned: “It's hard to say. This fish was not raised by His royal highness. It was raised by Mo Xiaoxiao next door. If you want, you have to ask the Mo family, but I can see that the little boy loves these fish. ”

     But Liao wanted it so much, he had to think of other ways.

     Liao Ze often looked at the classics and allusions left by his ancestors, and knew more than the housekeeper and Mo Xiangtian.

     As a wealthy family that is one of the four oldest families in the empire, the ancient books of allusions left by their ancestors for several generations have long become a national treasure collection of antiques, not even the empire's largest library. There is no such thing.

     He remembered that he had seen it in ancient books, "Ask the gods to worship and build a golden body..."

     Liao Ze was determined, so when he burned incense and made a wish, he silently made a wish in his heart: “Please bless me to invite the koi home. If it succeeds, I will definitely build a golden body for you...”

     Liao then inserted the incense into the incense burner.

     As soon as I inserted the incense, as soon as I lowered my head, I saw a little boy, who was standing next to him for some time, looking at him with big passionate eyes.

     Liao Ze was taken aback for a moment, and quickly said, "Ah, it's Young Master Mo Bai who is here. ”

     Mo Bai's eyes stared at him closely, full of eagerness: “You want koi. ”

     Liao Ze was a little embarrassed immediately.

     He wanted to, but he hadn't figured out how to say it. Now that he was said directly by a child, he felt that his old face was a little red.……

     “Cough, yes, I'm sorry, young master, although I said that a bit abruptly, but I...”

     Before Liao Ze finished speaking, he listened to Mo Bai and said, “Okay. ”

     Liao was a little confused: "Huh? ”

     Mobai said, “I said yes, you can take one with you. ”

    But you just said that you want to shape a golden body for me, you are absolutely not allowed to break your promise!

     Mo Bai was very excited.

     Is he finally going to have a new golden body again? !

     I feel satisfied when I think about it!

     Koi or something... I can only wrong you, Xiaoyu.

     Inexplicably, Liao Ze didn't use a lot of words and reasons, so he got a precious koi carp.

     When Mo Bai put the koi carp into the fish tank, he was actually a little reluctant.

     But I think that if Koi has its own worship, it will be able to have faith alone in the future, which is also an opportunity for it to become a god.

     Even if the process will be very long, having this opportunity is tantamount to a brand new beginning.

     Coupled with the temptation of a statue with a golden body, Mo Bai could only endure the pain and cut his love, and said lightly: “When you grow up, you can't rob me of believers...”

     On earth, there are not many people who believe in koi!

     Koi also seemed to know that this was his chance. After rubbing Mo Bai's hand, he reluctantly sank to the bottom of the water, as if to say goodbye to Mo Bai.

     Mo Bai glanced at the koi for the last time, and his gaze fell faintly on Liao Ze: “Don't forget what you said. ”

     This is a deal between them.

     I have fulfilled your wish, and what you promised must also be done.

     Otherwise, it would be cheating.

     There will be retribution for this.

     When Liao Ze left with a koi carp, he felt that he was still dreaming.

     Just... that simple?

    But Obviously the housekeeper and Mo Xiangtian both said that this fish was raised by Mo Bai's little boy. He usually cherishes these fish very much. Why did he just give it to him so simply?

     Is it true that the wishing God has manifested his spirit?

     The more Liao thought about it, the more mysterious it became, and he didn't dare to neglect it at the moment, so he hurriedly took the koi he invited back and looked back at Duxing.

     Wen Zhaoyan was most surprised that Mo Bai was willing to give Liao Ze the fish he raised.

     After all, he watched the little boy raise the fish little by little with his own eyes.

     Wen Zhaoyan: “Are you really willing? ”

     Mobai: “I don't want to. ”

     But for Xiaoyu's path to becoming a god, and for his own golden body, he was unwilling to take it out.

     Besides, he has people with fish……

     Grandma Mo Bai's voice was fluttering.

     Wen Zhaoyan saw that he was indeed voluntary, not forced, so he didn't ask again.

     He took out the terminal to send a message to Mo Li. He planned to discuss with Mo Li the plan to go to the Mermaid Association and let Mo Li go to the Mermaid Association alone. He would not rest assured.

     As soon as he sent the news, Mobai's terminal shook.

     This is the lesson I learned from my dad last time, and you must never make any more noises!

     However, when he saw Zhaoyan like that, he also knew that Wen Zhaoyan had sent him a message.

     He patted his pants, stood up, and said to Wen Zhaoyan, “I'm going home to play. ”

     Wen Zhaoyan said ’hmm', and sent another one to Mo Li, only then did he look at Mo Bai and said, “The training plan I gave you yesterday should look good. ”

     Mobai: “Okay, okay, I see. ”

     As soon as he turned around, he heard Zhaoyan say, “Your terminal is always on. ”

    Mobai covered it and said quickly: "Maybe my father sent me a message, I will go back first! ”

     Wen Zhaoyan didn't think much about it at first, but originally thought that it should be the little guy's family who sent him a message, and the terminal might have been accidentally pressed by the little guy into a silent prompt, thinking that the little guy didn't know, so he specifically reminded him. .

     But seeing the little boy panicked for a moment, Wen Zhaoyan frowned slightly.

     What is he nervous about?

     Since Mo Xiangtian sent him a message, why did he have to go back and pick it up?

     Wen Zhaoyan still had plans to discuss with Mo Li, so he had to temporarily hide his doubts in his heart and continue to lower his head to send messages.

     Hitting, Wen Zhaoyan's slender fingers stopped slightly.

     Mo Li has never appeared in front of him wearing a personal terminal.

     Not even when I was on Trade Star.

     Then... whose terminal did he use to reply to him?

     Wen Zhaoyan turned around and glanced in the direction where the little boy had just left, his doubts getting worse and worse.

     Just as he was puzzled, Morley returned the message.

     [Mo: Well, what's the plan? 】

     Wen Zhaoyan narrowed her mind and calmly replied: "It is too dangerous for you to go to the Mermaid Association alone, I am not at ease. 】

     Mo Bai looked at the next few words, his heart became more and more subtle.

     After hesitating for a moment, he still said: "I should take Xixi or Xiaolan with me, they can understand the mermaid language. 】

     Mo Bai also explained his plan.

     [Mo: The most important point to destroy the Mermaid Association is the mermaid herself. If they know that if they don't get an injection, they won't be unable to give birth to cubs just because they stay outside, and they will still be healthy, they should take the initiative to leave. 】

    [Mo: So, I plan to let Xixi be this lobbyist, but didn't you say before that you found the supply of the exclusion needle and the potion? If these places are destroyed and there is a temporary shortage of supply, many mermaids should not be able to get that shot. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: If you are discovered, how can you retreat? 】

     [Mo: I have a way, don't worry. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: I also have a way. 】

     [Mo: You said. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: Say it in person? 】

     [Mo:...Well, it's okay to just say that. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: It's better to say it in person. 】

     [Mo: But I am not in Sanxiangxing now. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: Then I will get you a message? 】

     [Mo:......]

     It's even more impossible to get through the communication.

     As I said before, Wen Zhaoyan's mental power is the best detector.

     He can see the incomprehension of the soul body because of his strong mental power.

     Open communication... Communication is an electronic device, and like monitoring, he can't be seen at all!

     Do you want him to hold the little boy's body and talk to him with a milky voice?

     Seeing Mo Li's delay in replying, Wen Zhaoyan became more suspicious of Mo Li's strange attitude.

     He pursed his lips, after all, he didn't want to see Morley embarrassed, so he typed and explained his plan.

     Xixi can be said to be the signboard of the Mermaid Association.

     In order to make more mermaids willing to comfort humans, the Mermaid Association will explain Xixi's affairs every day.

     Talk about how Xixi is close to humans, and how happy Xixi is now.

    Not only that, according to Kate, when she took Xixi to the Mermaid Association for injections, a big screen was installed on every wall of the mermaid Association, and "Xixi's Happy Life" was played day after day, as if this would brainwash the mermaid.

     If Mobai wants Xixi to tell all the truth about the mermaid, he can directly invade all the broadcast platforms of the Mermaid Association, as well as all the breeders who have adopted the mermaid, and add the video of Xixi telling the truth. .

     [Mo: But although humans don't speak Mermaid language, it seems that a translator has been developed, right? With a translator, humans will understand what Xixi is talking about, so what about terminating the playback? 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: The translation system is installed in the terminal, so you can block the system together. 】

     Mo Bai thought for a while, this is indeed a way to prevent Xixi from taking risks.

     [Mo: Can you hack into so many systems at once? 】

     Wen Zhaoyan didn't support him either, but said: "I will try my best. 】

     [Mo: Wait, I know there is another person! 】

     [Mo: The Arud next to my uncle, he is also a master. 】

     Mo Bai still remembers that his uncle had hacked his network in the first place.

     Mo Bai turned his head and went to Li Chaochi to ask about the situation.

     Wen Zhaoyan, on the other hand, looked at the "little uncle" that Mo Li had typed out easily, and fell silent.

     After Li Chaochi learned of their plan, he agreed: “No problem. But I must go to the Mermaid Association with you, and it happens that your soul body cannot be seen by outsiders. ”

     Li Chaochi took out a face of Yi Rong and put it on his face. After putting on the mask of Yi Rong and Yi Rong, it was exactly the same as Mo Li.

    “This is the latest technology of Ukrainian civilization, and you won't see it when you put it on. ”

     Mo Bai was a little surprised: “But it can be detected during the test, right? Mermaids are marine creatures. Their body temperature is different from that of humans, and the data displayed on the detector is different. I heard that the Mermaid Association will give priority to checking whether they are real mermaids after finding them. ”

     Hearing this, Li Chaochi's handsome face was distorted, and his voice said coldly: "Don't worry, your uncle has no problem with the test. ”

     Mo Bai was puzzled: "But, you are not a marine creature...”

     Before he finished speaking, Mo Bai suddenly remembered what Xixi said.

     Uncle, he... is a monster with many hands!

     On the other hand, almost 98% of the Ukwen Star balls are water, and their warships and mecha are all the best weapons for underwater combat.

     Why is the Ukrainian civilization so mysterious?

     Because they basically live on the bottom of the sea……

     Mo Bai was silent for two seconds, and said lightly: “Uncle, I believe neither my mother nor I will dislike you. ”

     Li Zhaochi's face sank, he rubbed the little boy's head vigorously, and said with a negative test: "Cut the nonsense, when will the action start? ”

     He even disgusted himself that he was not a ghost, a ghost, and a monster-like form, so how could he expect others to understand.

     Mo Bai found that Li Chaoshi seemed to care about this matter, so he stopped mentioning it, but said, "You wait, I will confirm with Wen Zhaoyan now! ”

     Mo Bai opened the terminal and was about to tell Wen Zhaoyan that his uncle would work with him to fix the system problem, but when he opened it, his body immediately became stiff.

     I saw that the latest news from Zhaoyan was——

     [Wen Zhaoyan: Your name is also Uncle Li Chaochi? 】

    Mo Bai's head is big.

     He really just got used to it……

     People, sure enough, you can't talk too much. The more you talk, the easier it will be to expose your feet.

     Mo Bai replied in a tangled manner: [Uh, I'm following the cubs, I'm a bit used to it. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: Hmm. 】

     Mo Bai looked at the other party's simple word, and didn't know if he believed it or not.……

     It's really hard to be a human being.

     “Mo Li sent the positioning! ”

     Mermaid Association.

     They have been waiting since Mo Li replied to them in a private message a few days ago that he was willing to come to the association for an inspection.

     However, he did not dare to urge Morley.

     After waiting for a few days, I didn't see the post, and the Mermaid Association couldn't sit still.

     They were planning to send a private message to Morley again, and when they wanted to ask him when he would come for an examination, Morley finally sent them a location.

     It was a mining star near the Healing Star, which was regarded as a relatively desolate planet. There were only imperial people and mining robots mining on it, and there were very few water resources.

     They were surprised that the Mermaid King would be on the mine star.

     The president of the Mermaid Association is not stupid either. He is worried about whether Mobai deliberately prepared traps there to wait for them. The president of the association also specially asked people to bring an extremely elite mecha warrior team.

     “In any case, we must bring this mermaid king back! ”

     “Understand! ”

     The president did not go in person, but because the Mermaid King's affairs were too important, he was not at ease to leave it to others, so he sent the vice president.

     All the way to the mine star, to the location of Mo Lifa.

     It was a very small lake, which was almost drying up.

    Due to the bad climate of Mineralogy, the lake is also a bit dirty and the water color is black.

     On the edge of this dirty lake, a young man with a delicate face stood there quietly, holding his hands behind him, quietly dust.

     Everyone in the Mermaid Association held their breath. They had seen Mo Li's face when they were on the Star Network, and they were already sighing that Mo Li looked really good.

     However, when they saw the real Morley with their own eyes, they were still shocked by each other's delicate face that was not like a human being.

     He really is the mermaid King, right?

     That's why it grows better than all mermaids.

     The vice president's face was full of smiles: “You are Mr. Mo Li, right? We are here to pick you up and go back for inspection. Don't worry, if you don't want to stay in the association at that time, you can leave at any time. We have always respected the Mermaid's decision. ”

     Mo Li, no, it should be said that it was Li Chaochi who pretended to be ‘Mo Li’, and pretended to be vigilant and said, “Why do you have to go back to the Mermaid Association to do the inspection?" You didn't bring the equipment over? ”

     The vice president smiled and said, “Of course we have it. In the spacecraft, we just brought inspection equipment that is not as complete as in the association. What's more, there are many mermaids in our association who are looking forward to meeting their king. . ”

     Li Zhaochi was surprised: “Do you know that I am the Mermaid King? ”

     Hearing this, the vice president's smile became brighter: "Of course I know, if you are not the Mermaid King, how could you live on a high-radiation planet for such a long time... You should also want to meet your own people, right? ”

     Li Chaochi really hesitated.

     The vice president made persistent efforts: "They are also looking forward to seeing you. ”

    Li Chaochi was finally moved: “Okay, but let's talk about it first, I won't stay in the association, and you can't force me then! ”

     The vice president thought to himself, if you are willing to take the initiative to stay, we have to worry more about whether you have any plans.

     Now that the Mermaid Association has always emphasized that he will not stay, the vice president is more relieved.

     What's the use of not wanting to, he always has a way to force people to stay.

     They invited the Mermaid King onto the ship smoothly.

     After inviting the mermaid King onto the ship, for fear of fraud, they carefully explored the vicinity and made sure that there was no ambush and that they did not find the underage mermaid named Xiaolan before giving up.

     When the mermaid King is subdued, they will always have a chance to meet that little guy.

     They didn't know that beside Li Chaoqi, there was still a soul that no one could see, it was Mobai.

     Not only could no one see him, but no one could hear him speak.

     Mobai: “Uncle, your acting skills are so good. ”

     Li Chaochi raised his brows, noncommittal.

     After bringing Li Zhaoqi on the spacecraft, the people of the Mermaid Association simply probed with a probe and determined that the opponent's body was indeed a data indicator of marine life, not a human indicator. Then they gave each other a wink and entertained Li Zhaoqi with a good voice.

     Mo Bai: “You can inform Wen Zhaoyan that we are on the ship. ”

     Li Zhaochi took out the terminal and sent a message to Wen Zhaoyan.

     When the people of the Mermaid Association saw that Li Chaoshi had a terminal, they just glanced at each other. After all, Mo Li was too famous on the Star network.

     What's more, they had already boarded the spacecraft, and they were not afraid that Li Chao wanted to run.

    However, the vice president still asked symbolically: “Is Mr. Mo sending a message to someone else? ”

     Li Chao didn't lift his head: “I sent a message to Xiaolan, and I told him that I would be back in a few days, so he shouldn't worry. ”

     The vice president's eyes rolled: “This little blue kid is the underage mermaid, right? Is he also in Mineralogy? ”

     Li Zhaoshi glanced at him, but did not speak.

     The meaning is very clear, why should I tell you?

     The vice president knew that the mermaid king hadn't let go of his vigilance against them, so he didn't say anything more.

     Li Zhaochi then communicated his progress with Wen Zhaoyan generously.

     [Li: We are already on the ship. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: Kate's actions have also begun. 】

     [Li: In two days, we will arrive at the Mermaid Association in the capital Star. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: In two days, the supply base for elimination needles and special agents will be razed to the ground, including warehouses and transport ships. 】

     [Li: Ok. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: Where is Mo Li? Didn't you act with him? 】

     This is also the reason why Wen Zhaoyan would agree with Mo Li to go to the Mermaid Association, because he said that Li Chaochi was with him.

     [Li: Yes, there is a problem? 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: I didn't reply to his message, thinking that something had happened. 】

     Li Chaochi glanced at Mo Bai.

     Mo Bai has been by Li Zhaoqi's side. When he sent the message, Mo Bai was also watching, and naturally he also saw Wen Zhaoyan's words.

     Mo Bai said helplessly: "My terminal is on the body, and the soul body can't touch it. How can it be brought out? ”

     And if Li Chaochi brought two terminals, it would be even more strange.

    Li Zhaochi then replied to Wen Zhaoyan: "It's the same for me, Mo Li has been with me. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: Hmm. 】

     It was another simple "hmm’, which made Mo Bai's eyelids twitched, and he always wondered if Wen Zhaoyan already knew something.

     Two days later.

     The spacecraft arrived at the capital Star.

The president of the Mermaid Association led another mecha warrior team and personally came to the port to pick it up.