41

Arud actually doesn't like to block other people's ID accounts.

    Interstellar is basically a real-name system. It is very troublesome to open a small account and other accounts, and it requires a lot of verification and certification.

    In Arud's view, those who can complete those troublesome verifications and have to open a trumpet must have a great demand for the trumpet.

    However, today this marketing account is a bit of a headache.

    Just delete what he posted and he will keep posting.

    Arud had no choice but to temporarily block his account ID, and planned to wait a few days before unlocking it for him.

    It turned out that this person was good, and he changed his number directly.

    Arud had no choice but to continue to block.

    After blocking the other party's number a few times, he finally stopped posting.

    Alud couldn't help but complained to Mo Bai: "This marketing account is so shameless. You look at his transactions with others, and he wants to harm us for nothing."

    Alud sent a marketing account and a name called ' Cubs are so cute' chats with people.

    This clearly records how this 'baby is so cute' spent money to find a marketing account to buy hot searches.

    Alud said: "Fortunately, Xiaobai, you reminded me to keep my eyes on the Internet, otherwise there must be scandals all over the sky now!"

    Mo Bai didn't expect that there were still people who wanted to hype him and Wen Zhaoyan, and he didn't understand: "What benefits can he get for this kind of hype?"

    Could it be that he wanted to harm Wen Zhaoyan from being scolded?

    Aruder circled one of the marketing account's words: "Look at what he said, he said last time someone specially spent money to let this marketing account break the news of Zhaoyan, but he didn't answer it, this time maybe it's a different one. Here comes the routine."

    Mo Bai immediately understood: "So in fact, I still want to black Wen Zhaoyan."

    Arud said: "What else? Now it is rumored that Zhaoyan and you have an affair, and when one day Zhaoyan really likes someone, and then officially announce it, others find out that these two are not the same person, and immediately It can be said that Wen Zhaoyan has a heart."

    Mo Bai: "You are right."

    He is now using Xiaolu's face.

    It can be heard that Zhaoyan will not be with Xiaolu.

    Arud is very sure: "It's definitely the royal family who wants to do bad things. Wen Zhaoyan's reputation is so good now, so they want to stink him."

    The first prince Wen Zhaoyan's popularity is in the empire now, it can be said that everyone Well, no one said he was bad.

    Even if it is said that Wen Zhaoyan is not good, it belongs to the kind of "can't find black spots and hard black". The