38

The young man said he was going to the headquarters.

     Although Wen Zhaoyan had the idea in his heart that "since these two mermaids were brought out by Mo Bai, their abilities must not be bad", that's why he left them behind.

     But entering the headquarters is different, Wen Zhaoyan won't open the back door until he doesn't ask anything.

     Wen Zhaoyan reminded lightly: “The command gives priority to recruiting graduates from the command department. ”

     Mo Bai said: “I graduated from the command department. ”

     Wen Zhaoyan said nothing, but asked the soldiers to arrange for them to stay temporarily, and then returned to the suspension car to get a message to the principal of the First Imperial Military Academy.

     There are not many students in the command department who graduate every year. Xiaolu graduated at such a young age, and there are very few. You don't need to check it. You only need to ask the principal to find out.

     Of course, the most important thing is to give the principal face, otherwise he has now hacked into the school system to check it for himself.

     The communication was quickly picked up. The principal of the First Military Academy of the Empire was a middle-aged uncle with a beard.

     When he received Wen Zhaoyan's communication, he was still a little surprised: “What wind blew Your Highness here? ”

     Wen Zhaoyan didn't talk nonsense, and asked directly: “The command department graduated this year. Is there a mermaid named Xiaolu? ”

     Principal: “Xiaolu? ”

     He subconsciously glanced at the little mermaid who was buried in research by his side. Isn't Xiao Lu here?

     The Imperial Military Academy has only accepted two mermaids, one called Xiaolan and the other called Xiaoling.

     Hearing that Zhaoyan said about the mermaid named Xiaolu, the principal knew who he was calling.

     Wen Zhaoyan frowned: "No? ”

     The principal was a little wary: “What do you ask Xiaolu to do? ”

    Wen Zhaoyan: “They came to the Rossetti Galaxy to participate in conscription. ”

     The principal said, "They? ”

     The principal understood in a moment: "There is still Xiaolan, right? ”

     Wen Zhaoyan: "Hmm. ”

     The principal said with a smile: “When Xiaolan graduated, the legions of other galaxy wanted to internalize him. This little mermaid has a very unique personality. He refused and said that he was going to the frontline army of mutant worms and beasts. Unexpectedly, he really went. Other mermaids are a bit more fierce, but their abilities belong to soothing and healing. This little blue is special, just like a big killer. ”

     Wen Zhaoyan: “Then Xiaolu is indeed from the command department? ”

     The principal twitched the corner of his mouth and glanced at Xiaolu who was doing research by his side.

     He remembered that the little boy Mobai had said that he was going to send Xiaolan away. Xiaolan was now his apprentice. The "little green" next to Xiaolan could only be the little boy Mobai.

     These two mermaids were brought by Mobai's little boy.

     When the mermaid enrolled in the human military academy, it was the first time that he opened the world.

     At the time, the principal didn't really want to accept it for fear of trouble.

     Because except for the mermaids who are unwilling to leave their adoptees, most of the mermaids are now in 1314*Star.

     In the past, I had a good relationship with the Mermaid Association and I could adopt it. Now I don't want to talk about adoption. If you want to see the mermaid, you can only go to 1314*Star.

     But of course, this also allows more people to be treated for manic disorder.

     In the past, in the Mermaid Association, the sky-high cost could only be appeased once.

     Now the spacecraft going to 1314*Star are the cheapest of all routes.

    It's just that this won't change the value of mermaids. Once people know that there are two little mermaids in the First Military Academy of the Empire, the principal is worried that the students will have no intention of attending class.

     So at first he refused the admission of two little mermaids.

     However, the two mermaids are too smart, and there is another one who is incomprehensible.

     When the three guys took the entrance examination, their grades were called a ride of absolute dust, and they threw everyone away.

     The principal loves talent and can't bear to miss such a good seedling, so he broke the rules and admitted two little mermaids.

     But this has a premise. When they were in school, they couldn't let people know that Xiaolan and Xiaoling were mermaids.

     They can only disclose their identities after they graduate. Even if some people are shocked, the two little mermaids have graduated, and they can let everyone know that the First Military Academy of the Empire is very inclusive.

     But the principal never expected that it was not these two little mermaids who caused trouble in the end, but Mobai's little boy.

     As this little guy grows up, he looks more and more like Morley in the hot interstellar world.……

     The classmates all noticed that Mo Bai was often chased by the tail and asked why he and Mo Li looked so similar.

     What did Mobai say?

     He said, “I had a facelift according to Morita's appearance. Is it very similar? I admire him so much. He is my idol. You see, I also changed my surname, so I changed it to ’Mo'. ”

     For a while, most of the students in the military academy, many of them went to micro-organize, and they all gave themselves another name, all of them were Mo X and Mo XX.

     The principal also received a report from parents that there must be something wrong with the school. Otherwise, why would the children shout to change their surnames when they come back after they go to school?

     It is said that……

    It's really just that it is said that because of the change of surname, several families have suffered tragedies. The reason is that so-and-so's father didn't understand why his son had to change his surname. After thinking about it a little bit, he found that his son was really not his biological son!

     In short, since these three guys entered the school, the principal has not had any quiet days.

     Now, the principal doesn't know what the little guy Mobai wants to do, but Xiaolan has a special identity after all. Maybe there are other reasons why Mobai didn't reveal his identity. The principal can't say much. He just said to Wen Zhaoyan: “That kid...Well, he is indeed very good. He is indeed a graduate of the command department. He is regarded as the youngest graduate of the command department. He also broke our school's record. His grades are also excellent. He is a good seedling. Do you want to recruit people into the command? ”

     Wen Zhaoyan: “He wants to enter. ”

     The principal muttered: “This kid, he obviously said that he would send Xiaolan over and come back... Anyway, this little guy is a good seedling. He really wants to enter. You can cultivate it well. ”

     Wen Zhaoyan: "Hmm. ”

     Knowing that Xiaolu did have this ability, Wen Zhaoyan stopped talking, but thought about where it would be more appropriate to arrange people.

     In the base.

     Xiao Lan assumed the posture of interrogation.

     “Didn't you say that I will go back after delivery? ”

     Mo Bai smiled and said, "I changed my mind temporarily. ”

     Xiaolan“ "The reason? ”

     Mobai: "I'm worried about you. ”

     Xiao Lan was speechless: “Do you think I will believe it? ”

     Mobai: "No. ”

     Xiao Lan: “Then you still say that? ”

     Mobai: "So you didn't hear it, I was tactfully refusing to answer? ”

     Xiaolan: “...”

     OK.

    He has never been able to say that he is incomprehensible.

     Don't say anything at all, go to bed, and prepare to close your eyes and go to sleep.

     As soon as he closed his eyes for a while, Xiao Lan thought of something again, opened his eyes with a ‘swish’, and said, “I remember, Wen Zhaoyan liked you before. ”

     Mo Bai found it funny: “You said it was before. ”

     Xiao Lan thought about it too: “So you don't like it now? ”

     Mobai said, “It's been so long, what do you think? ”

     Xiao Lan replaced herself and said very coldly: “I have changed my mind a long time ago. ”

     Mobai said, "Isn't that it? What's more, he used to be so interesting because of a misunderstanding. After knowing that I was a child, he didn't have that idea. Now that it's been so long, those things are a thing of the past. ”

     He stayed suddenly because he saw a trace of black aura on Wen Zhaoyan's body, and this black aura entangled him very tightly, indicating that Wen Zhaoyan was likely to be in danger soon.

     The degree of danger is still unknown, because the black aura is still growing.

     Mo Bai always felt a little guilty towards Wen Zhaoyan. Now that he sees that people may be in danger, it is naturally impossible to stand idly by.

     After helping this time, he will leave.

     Then he worried that Wen Zhaoyan would be embarrassed when he knew who he was.

     And I am ready to leave after helping this time, it will not take more than ten days.

     Since the time is so short, because the two of them are embarrassed to get along, it is better not to tell Wen Zhaoyan who he is.

     Xiao Lan thought about what he said carefully, and went to bed without picking out any problems.

     The next day.

     It was Mulin who came to pick them up in person.

    When he saw these two thin and weak teenagers, Mulin still didn't relax a little bit.

     I heard people say before that His Royal Highness has appointed two people.

     His Royal Highness has been to the front line for so long, and he has never decided on anyone. How good is it to be able to let His Royal Highness decide to stay?

     Therefore, when Wen Zhaoyan asked him to bring people, he couldn't wait to come.

     But I never expected that the people he saw would be the two people he had madly complained about before.

     What made him most entangled was that the one named Xiaolu was directly assigned to the command!

     Mulin looked at Mo Bai with a complicated expression: “Xiao Lv, are you... really a graduate of the command department? ”

     Mo Bai thought to himself, Xiao Lu is not, but he is, so he smiled and nodded: "Yes. ”

     Mulin felt even more entangled.

     Then he couldn't help but pour into deep admiration.

     Grass, the command department!

     Such a young graduate, this is probably the first person in history.

     No wonder His Royal Highness wants to fix him internally, so he doesn't even need to participate in recruit training, so he can study directly with the army.

     Mulin said: "That's it. Today, you two will follow us directly. Later, you will send Xiaolan to the Mecha warrior Army... By the way, how much do you operate your mecha? ”

     Xiao Lan said coolly: "Full score. ”

     Mulin said, "Yes, I'll take you directly later. Remember the mutant insect beast that attacked your ship a few days ago, right? They have begun to evolve and can camouflage. We found their first camouflage ambush point. Today's task is to clear those insects and beasts. ”

     Xiao Lan's eyes lit up, he couldn't wait to go to the battlefield for a long time. The cool brother's face, which had been deliberately drawn out, was vaguely broken, and he hurriedly said, “I can kill insects and beasts! ”