55

Li Chaoci, like before, went to bed when the time came.

It's funny to say that he, a monster transformed from the Ukrainian civilization, lived a very regular life in the Rossetti Frontline Military Region.

I eat at midnight every day, take a break after eating, and go to the laboratory to do experiments.

This kind of life was something he had never imagined before.

The most interesting thing is that whenever he sits there for a while, some little mermaid thinks he is immersed in the tragic memories of 'the past'.

In order to get him out of the 'past', the little fish will diligently comfort him and encourage him.

Li Chaoci looked straight, and didn't explain that he was just bored.

past?

In the past, how could it be interesting to accompany your little nephew?

In the past, how could it be interesting to watch the little fish find ways to amuse themselves?

He has not forgotten the past, but he will no longer cling to the regrets of the past.

Vengeance is to be avenged, but he is not in a hurry now.

Li Chaoci asked Arud to shoot a video, and made the three leaders who were captured some time ago as the best actor, made them into movies, and then sent them to those who are still hiding in the Ukrainian capital. The two principals look at.

Arud monitors their networks, monitors their lives.

After watching the video, their faces changed greatly, they stayed at home every day and did not dare to go out.

Seeing that they were a little troubled, I thought it was the kind of fear that Li Chaoci had suddenly come back to seek revenge for them.

Li Chaoci felt that this was much more interesting than revenge.

Is it so much fun to just kill them outright?

no.

The game of cat and mouse has not been played enough, it would be a pity to kill it directly.

He would also appreciate a few more days when they were worried, they couldn't eat well, and they couldn't live well.

Therefore, when he fell asleep, a person suddenly appeared in the dream and said that he would fulfill his wish, Li Chaoci felt amused.

Is this man imitating his precious little nephew?

In the past, Mo Bai would often ask him: "Uncle, what wish do you have? You can make a wish to the God of Wishing. It's really smart."

Li Chaoci knew that he was very smart.

The bodyguards he sent to Mo's house, as well as his brother-in-law, were all brainwashed and said he was smart.

Li Chaoci was worried about the danger at first.

But after more than ten years, they were all fine, and life was getting better and better, so he gave up persuading them.