62

in the void.

The boy who had been staring at Mo Bai, saw that he was still in the mood to make out with Wen Zhaoyan at this moment, his eyes sank immediately, showing a bit of gloom.

Isn't he in a hurry?

Isn't he worried?

Isn't he afraid?

Aren't you afraid that you will really replace him? !

The boy's expression was filled with anger, and even the light curtain became distorted.

Fortunately, the two of them didn't make out for a long time, and the teenager watched Mo Bai go back to his dormitory.

He didn't believe that Mo Bai was not worried at all.

Sooner or later he will replace him!

Mo Bai seemed to know nothing about the prying eyes in the void.

He washed calmly, and after washing, he sat on the bed and played with the personal terminal, showing no sign of worry at all.

Just when Mo Bai watched intently, a light curtain suddenly appeared in front of him, and at the same time, a person who looked exactly like himself slowly appeared.

Mo Bai looked at the boy and was not surprised at the appearance of the boy.

He knew this man had been staring at him somewhere.

He can hide because he is a spirit body.

The young man stared at Mo Bai, and said slowly, "I gained a lot of faith today."

Mo Bai's tone was calm: "I know." The

young man asked, "No one can tell apart from Wen Zhaoyan. You are different from me, they will gradually believe in me, and I will directly replace you at that time, even if you don't give up the throne, you will have no choice."

Mo Bai's voice was still calm: "I know." The

boy narrowed his eyes. Squinting: "Aren't you afraid?"

Mo Bai: "What am I afraid of?"

The young man carefully looked at the expression on Mo Bai's face, and found that he still had no emotion except for the calmness on his face.

The young man snorted, too lazy to say more.

Let's wait until he really gets his divine position to see if he will be so calm.

The young man said no more, turned around and disappeared.

At this time, Mo Bai's voice slowly sounded: "You can take it, it's just a little faith, cherish it." The

young man suddenly looked back at him: "What do you mean?"

Mo Bai shook the terminal in his hand. , said lightly: "If you want to know, go see it yourself."