47

God also eats offerings?

    God?

    Does God really exist in this world?

    This is not the first time Wen Zhaoyan has asked this question.

    It's not the first time I've been so skeptical.

    Wen Zhaoyan looked at the words sent by his grandfather, his eyes darkened.

    He told himself that he had to believe in science, and there was no such thing as ghosts and ghosts in this world.

    But on the other side, another voice in my heart said: 'Have you forgotten the origin of the little cub? Have you forgotten who Molly is? '

    Certainly impossible to forget.

    Wen Zhaoyan always remembered what the little cub said to him at the beginning.

    He said that when the earth was destroyed, he also died, but for some reason, his soul was reincarnated in this era and became the Mobai cub.

    If he didn't know Mo Li, he would have sneered at this kind of statement.

    What kind of reincarnation, what kind of soul, will people believe this kind of words?

    But after getting to know Mo Li, he had to believe it.

    He saw with his own eyes the difference of Mo Bai's cub.

    Hear these words of his confession.

    If there is really no ghosts and ghosts in this world, there are no things that science cannot explain.

    How to explain Molly's existence?

    He will be reincarnated in the cub, which is not a theory that can be explained by science.

    Wen Zhaoyan opened the dialog box, cut and deleted, and it took a long time to reply to the old marshal with a message, saying: [Understood. 】

    The old marshal called over with a message and asked with a stern face, "Why did you suddenly study this?"

    Wen Zhaoyan pursed his lips: "I read some ancient earth history before." After a pause

    , Wen Zhaoyan couldn't help but ask: "Do you believe in these legends?" The

    old marshal said indifferently, "Some things, if you believe, he will If you don’t believe it, he doesn’t exist. There are too many things that science can’t explain, so what do you think about?”

    Wen Zhaoyan: “What can’t be explained by science?” The

    old marshal said calmly, “I will I ask you, where did the mutant worms come from?"

    Wen Zhaoyan: "In the depths of the universe." The

    old marshal: "Where in the depths of the universe?"