39

Before leaving, Kate lit the incense burner as usual, and silently prayed that the mission would go smoothly.

    This is still a habit brought from the Healing Star.

    He felt that it had been so smooth for so many years, which must be the result of his long-term persistence.

    When he was burning incense and worshipping Buddha, Mo Bai looked at him.

    The other team members thought that Mo Bai didn't understand this, so they leaned into Mo Bai's ear and secretly told him: "This is the departure ceremony of our general, don't ask more."

    Mo Bai: "Okay."

    Anyway, he can hear.

    Seeing that Mo Bai was so good at talking and looking so good-looking, the soldier felt agitated, and chatted with Mo Bai in a low voice.

    A minute later, Wen Zhaoyan's voice sounded in the in-ear communication: "No. 17." No. 17,

    who was talking to Mo Bai, reflexively gave a salute: "Here!"

    Wen Zhaoyan: "Go to the end."

    No. 17: "Yes!"

    No. 17 glanced at Mo Bai and left reluctantly.

    Wen Zhaoyan glanced at Mo Bai, and the palm of his hand became hot.

    The next moment, his face darkened again.

    The 17th just left, and the person who took over the 17th position came up and talked to Mo Bai: "I heard that you are a newcomer, don't be afraid, with His Highness here, this mission will definitely be a complete success."

    "Okay. "

    Mo Bai smiled at him, there seemed to be stars in his eyes, and he smiled so beautifully.

    Wen Zhaoyan: "...No. 21."

    No. 21: "Here!"

    Wen Zhaoyan: "Go to No. 17."

    No. 21: "Yes!"

    No. 21 also reluctantly left.

    Wen Zhaoyan was expressionless, staring at Mo Bai's surroundings, wanting to see who the next person with short eyes was.

    However, there is no one who does not have eyes, because Mo Bai took the initiative to talk to the people around him.

    Wen Zhaoyan endured it, looked away expressionlessly, and resisted the urge to call that person away.

    One minute.

    Said two words.

    two minutes.

    Five words have been said.

    Wen Zhaoyan pursed his lips tightly, glanced at the nameplate on the man's body, and was about to call out the other party's number coldly when the command communication came in his ears.