64

God.

    What kind of existence is that?

    In the past, Wen Zhengcheng would never believe in the existence of a 'God' in the world.

    But the mech appeared.

    That mech possesses extraordinary abilities.

    It seems to be a monster in a mechanical shell, not a mecha.

    It knows a lot of knowledge.

    Wen Zhengcheng also heard the mecha say: "I have marked the coordinates of the abnormal wormhole we passed through before. If there is a battleship that can withstand the space storm in the wormhole, maybe we can return to my master. The world where I live." The

    queen shook her head and said, "It's too dangerous, I can't worry about my son, and the radiation in the wormhole is not something I can bear."

    Although she escaped from the wormhole by luck, not only did she go to another world , also got this mech.

    But her body was still damaged by the high radiation of the special substance in the wormhole.

    Her health is getting worse now, and she knows she can't last long.

    She asked the mecha: "Little Rude 8.0, can I leave you to my son Zhaoyan?" The

    mecha said, "Yes."

    But the queen still has some considerations, this mecha and all the mechas on the market Different, its existence is simply too appalling.

    Even if she tried her best to make this mecha mediocre.

    But her son Wen Zhaoyan is still young, once people know that this mecha is different, it will bring more danger to Wen Zhaoyan.

    Moreover, children are not very defensive. If they learn about the strangeness of the mecha and accidentally reveal it to outsiders, it will be even more troublesome.

    So, at the request of the queen, it disguised itself as an ordinary mecha, and reached an agreement with the queen. After Wen Zhaoyan grows up and has the ability to protect himself, he can tell him the greatness of the 8.0. place.

    Now, this mecha is in Wen Zhengcheng's hands.

    Wen Zhengcheng stared at the small ball suspended in mid-air, and the anxiety in his eyes became more and more obvious.

    More than ten years.

    It's been like this ever since he got the mech.

    Wen Zhaoyan at that time should have died.

    It was this mecha that protected Wen Zhaoyan once at the last moment before letting him survive.

    Wen Zhengcheng thought that even if Wen Zhaoyan saved his life, he wouldn't be able to last long, so he sent the person to the recuperation star.

    Unexpectedly, he is still fine now.

    And this mecha has always been like this.