65

Where is the main hall of the shrine?

    It is a paradise that all the gods on earth yearn for and want to lie flat there.

    Which god doesn't want to lie down in the shrine and let the believers come by themselves?

    Otherwise, it will not be said, and Godhead will find the words of believers by himself.

    Only gods who have been there have seen this great hall.

    Because it does not exist on the 'surface' of the earth, but is a subspace opened up by the great priests, just like a space junction.

    It is the place where all gods rest and are crowned, and it is also a transit station.

    But now, it's so finely sculpted into the appearance of a space nymph!

    Judging from this micro-carving, the person who carved the pattern of the shrine must be someone who has seen or is very familiar with the shrine, otherwise it is unlikely that they are so familiar with the appearance of the shrine!

    Could it be true that there are gods like him who have been reincarnated in this world?

    But why is there no sound at all?

    Mo Bai thinks that he is low-key enough. He has gained a lot of faith, but knowing that he is the god of wishing, so far there are only his uncle and Wen Zhaoyan.

    Hmm... Maybe the mermaid is a little suspicious, after all, the little mermaids are all working hard to cultivate.

    Even if you search for 'Wish God' on the Internet, there will be strange legends and events circulating.

    But Mo Bai has searched the whereabouts of other gods, and they are not found on the Internet.

    Even if he is more low-key than him, there will always be a few believers, right?

    Otherwise, how to obtain divine power?

    But nothing.

    Therefore, he always thought that even if there was a god who was reincarnated into this world like him, there might be no memory, or for some reason, he didn't know for the time being.

    However, looking at this shrine hall now, Mo Bai had to change his previous thoughts.

    This god remembers everything clearly, so he can draw the main hall of the shrine.

    what god? Where is it now?

    Mo Bai's eyes finally stopped on the word 'Zhuang'.

    In ancient times, there were very few gods with the surname Zhuang.

    And he was most familiar with only one god named Zhuang.

    It is Zhuangzhou, the God of Wealth.

    Did the God of Wealth also come to this world?