37

Warships are not the same as civilian spacecraft.

     The space of the battleship is larger, even if it is a small battleship, it is much larger than that spacecraft.

     It's just that the range of activities available on the battleship is very small, and there are ‘no access’ and 'no visits' warning signs everywhere.

     So everyone was crowded in the movable area of the battleship, which seemed a little crowded.

     But Mulin quickly discovered something strange about the people on this ship.

     They are really just like the captain said, they are not noisy or crowded, and they are all well-behaved.

     Occasionally, a few people got together to talk, and they were also chatting in a small voice, leisurely as if they were on vacation, and they couldn't tell that they had just been attacked by a mutant insect or beast.

     Mulin asked the soldiers to register their identities, and he went to restore his Royal Highness.

     “Your Highness, everyone has been taken over. "Mulin said: "Most of the people on the ship are here to participate in the conscription, and they have contacted Sunset City to make a docking." ”

     The man sitting in the leather chair did not answer immediately.

     He lowered his gaze slightly, staring at the palm of his hand, and his long eyelashes covered the thoughts hidden deep in his eyes.

     Mulin shouted again.

     The man heard it as if he had just heard it, shook his palm, and looked at Mulin.

     Wen Zhaoyan's voice was faint: “Find out the details. If it was sent by the royal family, it will be returned to Sunset City. ”

     Mulin said: “The investigation is under way, but this time the people who came here are very different from the people sent by the previous spacecraft. These people are all gossiping. Our admiral hates this kind of superstitious person the most. It is estimated that it should be impossible for the people on this ship to enter our frontline team. Army. ”

    Hearing this, Wen Zhaoyan's eyes lit up with a strange look: “From Sanxiangxing...”

     Mulin said, "Yes. ”

     After speaking, I remembered that His Royal Highness seemed to hate the kind of evil sect that likes to brainwash people the most, and quickly said, "Your Royal Highness, don't worry, we won't...”

     Before he finished speaking, he heard the man's voice speak faintly.——

     “It's normal. ”

     Mulin: “? ? ”

     His Royal Highness actually said it was normal!

     Is this still His Royal Highness, the great prince who used to lead countless evil 1 sect organizations!

     Wen Zhaoyan ignored the ghost-like expression of his subordinates.

     On the battleship screen placed in front of him is a map of galaxy coordinates.

     The distance of the healing star is a two-level point from the Rosetti Galaxy. The distant distance seems to be a yoke, locking the helpless and funny black history of when I was young.

     It was once called a nursing star like a noble cage, but soon after the great prince left, it became the most popular galaxy in the entire interstellar world.

     For some unknown reason, the manor where the great prince lived has also become a place where countless big men in the empire want to visit.

     Are you going to visit the place where "Wen Zhaoyan, one of the Top Ten people who touched Interstellar" once lived?

     It is not.

     I want to adopt a fish raised in the swimming pool by a certain little boy.

     I don't know what happened, all of a sudden, the koi in the swimming pool caught fire, and the fire spread all over the starry sky.

     It seems to be related to Liao Ze.

     Countless big guys wanted to adopt one, and rushed to the Sanatorium one after another.

     However, I heard that the requirements for adopting koi were very strict, but the six koi were finally adopted one after another within a few years.

    However, although there are no fish, the nursing star is even more lively as a result.

     Countless people came here, wanting to see where the fish named "Koi" that made those famous interstellar bigwigs scrambling to adopt were raised.

     And those big guys who have not obtained koi fish will settle for the next best thing, even if there are no fish.——

     Can you give us some water for fish farming?

     We are not demanding, isn't this water so precious?

     When Wen Zhaoyan learned the news, he was still a little unhappy at the time.

     Although the water in the swimming pool is the bathing water of the little boy, not only has he soaked the little boy, but he has also soaked him.

     But I have to admit that people who want water are not stupid.

     These waters are all ‘energy liquids’ that Mo Li doesn't know how to add to them.

     As more and more people go to the nursing star.

     The big guys also found that the climate of Sanatorium Star is indeed very good. Living here, the prevalence of mental manic disorder is not that high.

     As a result, more and more people wanted to move to the Sanatorium Star to live, and the Sanatorium Star gradually changed from a noble cage to a prosperous planet that everyone wanted to come to.

     After Mu Lin and Wen Zhaoyan reported the situation, they returned to the lobby.

     The soldiers in the hall had just passed the communicator in their ears and began to chat with these newly boarded people.

     They are all getting the bottom of it.

     Over the years, since Wen Zhaoyan arrived in the Rossetti Galaxy, not only did he not die, but he has lived better and better, and the royal family has never stopped sending people to the frontline.

     They caught a lot of spies and returned a lot of them, but the royal family persisted in sending people over.

    It's just that the Rossetti Galaxy is no better than other legions. After so many years, under the leadership of Wen Zhaoyan, it has long become a wall. It's really not that simple for the royal family to intervene.

     Mulin also found his goal to find out the details, and he walked towards the young man in white and the cold handsome guy named Xiaolan.

     These two people have always been behind the team and rarely communicate with others.

     Of course, Mulin saw that many people wanted to talk to the young man in white, but because there was a small blue in the middle, looking at the cold face of the small blue, they did not dare to go up.

     Mulin walked over, sat down in front of them, and said, “Are you here to join the army too? ”

     The boy in white smiled and said, “I'm not, I'm here to deliver Xiaolan. ”

     Mulin recalled the name registered by the teenager: "Oh, your name is... Xiaolu, right, you look so young. ”

     Xiaolu, or Mo Bai, who used Xiaolu's face, replied: "It's not young, it's 19 this year. ”

     Molly's face is so famous.

     Because the scriptures on the APP are constantly updated, over the years, HE and Xixi have sung hundreds of scriptures together.

     Even if he hadn't shown his face much afterwards, Morley's name and appearance became more and more popular.

     Because Morley is so mysterious, looking at the past, Morley has appeared in front of the public except when participating in singing competitions.

     Only the one time when the Mermaid Association was closed before.

     After so many years, Mo Li still maintains a mysterious state, and no one knows where he is.

     Mobai has grown up now.

     Mo Li's appearance was originally what he looked like when he was an adult, so now that he grows up, his appearance will naturally be exactly the same as Mo Li.

    Under such circumstances, Mo Bai couldn't go out with his own face, he could only reproduce Xiaolu's appearance, and followed Xiaolan to the Rossetti Galaxy.

     Xiaolan is a mermaid who takes an unusual path.

     All mermaid abilities are healing and soothing.

     Only Xiaolan was full of aggressiveness, thinking about going to the battlefield to kill the enemy.

     Mulin was surprised: "Of course I am still young at 19 years old. When I was 19 years old, I hadn't graduated yet. ”

     He looked at Mobai up and down, and said, "No wonder you look like a little boy who has not reached adulthood. I am 56 years old this year. ”

     Mulin also looked very young, and he didn't look like he was fifty-six years old at all.

     Of course, interstellar ages are counted as more than two hundred years old, but fifty or sixty years old is equivalent to teenagers on earth.

     Mulin said again: “If you are so young, if you come to participate in the conscription, we will not accept it. We will give priority to those who have graduated from the military academy. ”

     Xiao Lan said coldly: “He graduated from the military academy. ”

     Mulin stared at Mo Bai with wide eyes: “Have you graduated yet? Which military academy did you go to? What major? ”

     He saw that the teenager was thin and weak, and he was so young, he didn't seem to have graduated from the military academy.

     Mobai said: “The First Military Academy of the Empire, the command Department. ”

     Mulin: “......”

     Mulin glanced at Mo Bai with a weird expression.

     Mulin thought to himself that this person can really blow.

     Even if you say that you are from the First Military Academy of the Empire, you can also say that you are from the command department.

     Who doesn't know that the command department is the most difficult major to graduate.

     If he wanted to talk about majors such as combat or mecha, Mulin would believe a little bit more.

    Because regardless of whether it is the former or the latter, as long as the major is excellent, other subjects can graduate as long as they do not fail and do not get ‘excellent’.

     But the command department is different.

     The command department is the most difficult major in the empire. The items that need to be studied alone are several times that of other majors. Others take 7 exams, and the command department takes 23 exams, and they are not allowed to graduate with a single subject.

     Not only is it not allowed to fail the exam, but you must also get all 'excellent’ points.

     Of course, those who can be admitted to the command department are already very strong in themselves.

     But even so, there is still a saying in the command department of the First Military Academy of the Empire: When you learn to grow old, you will not live to grow old.

     This is actually the literal meaning. It is talking about the things that the command department needs to learn. They may have to learn until they are old enough to finish them. They may not be able to live for so long, but they have to learn for so long.

     Looking around, there are many people in their fifties who have not graduated from the command department.

     I started school at the age of sixteen, and I haven't graduated until I am fifty or sixty. As you can imagine, this is an exaggeration!

     There used to be classmates who reacted with their teachers and said that the command department was too difficult. Is it necessary to get all excellent scores? All excellent points, but they are all full marks!

     Then the teacher said, “If you are fighting on the front line now, and you are the commander-in-chief, because of one of your mistakes, thousands of soldiers died in battle, would you still think it is necessary? ”

     No one dared to ask this sentence after that.

     After entering the command department, unless you change your major and quit this business in the future, otherwise, your decision will cost tens of millions of lives.

     The young man in front of him, at the age of 19, had the audacity to say that he had graduated from the command department.

     Mulin wanted to roll his eyes.

    But he chatted with these two people for the sake of fineness, so he did a good job on the surface: “Oh, then you are very good, what about this Mr. Xiaolan? ”

     Xiao Lan said indifferently: "Combat Department. ”

     Mulin: "It's also the first military Academy? ”

     Xiaolan“ "Yes. ”

     Mulin: “......”

     Mulin: “You guys are awesome. ”

     Mulin asked some other things, and left after making sure that he couldn't ask anything else.

     Other soldiers who had the bottom line also reported information about other people on board.

     Mu Lin took a brief look and found that there were several graduates from the military academy, all of whom had rushed to join the army.

     Looking at the information they registered before, it is similar to what the soldiers said when they got to the bottom of it.

     However, this cannot rule out that they did not lie. After all, they are not in the conscription system. Only in the conscription system are they eligible to view everyone's identity information.

     As soon as Mulin left, Xiaolan rolled her eyes wide.

     Mo Bai looked funny: “What are you doing. ”

     Xiao Lan said, “He just rolled his eyes like this. ”

     Mo Bai expressed understanding: "Probably because of my young age, I don't believe I graduated from the command department. ”

     Xiao Lan snorted coldly: “If you can't do it yourself, you think that others can't do it either. You are short-sighted. ”

     After a pause, Xiao Lan said again, “Are you really not with me? ”

     Mo Bai shook his head: "No, I agreed with Xixi to go to 1314*Star to see him. ”

     Xiao Lan didn't know what he thought of, and said, “The commander of the Rossetti Galaxy... Forget it, you can go somewhere else, so as not to be embarrassed. ”

    Mobai raised his eyebrows. Of course he also knew who the commander-in-chief of the Rossetti Galaxy was.

     It's not embarrassing to say that.

     However, maybe he is not embarrassed, and that person will be embarrassed too.

     The other side.

     Mulin's brothers who were also by his side complained: “Those two little children look like they are not adults. One said that he graduated from the combat department of the First Imperial Military Academy, and the other said that he is in the command department. Can you believe it, 19 years old, command department. ”

     “Hahaha, I'm afraid that kid doesn't know what the command department of our Imperial Military Academy is like, Devil's Land, right? ”

     “When I enrolled in the school, my brother also studied in the command department. I graduated and he was still in the command department. Now I have been to the front line for six years. My cousin is still in the command department. I heard that there are still six subjects that have not received full marks. ”

     “Hey, the curriculum of the command Department is really changing, mainly because I heard that there are some small changes in the curriculum of the Command Department every year. ”

     “It will change. It's like when we played against the Uke Civilization before, all the strategies and tactics we targeted, as well as all the analysis of the Uke civilization, were the popular test centers that year, but now we are playing with mutant insects and beasts. In recent years, the popular test centers have all become related to mutant insects and beasts. ”

     “Oh, my God, it sounds so difficult just now. It's like our combat department, we can turn on armor, we can fight, and we can't fail in cultural subjects. We can graduate easily. ”

    “Those two children from Sanxiangxing, I don't think they have ever been to the First Military Academy of the Empire, right? However, I have heard that many people like our Royal Highness. Before you look at it, how many people rushed to join the army with Your Royal Highness? From those who have just become adults, to those who are more than a hundred years old, all of them! It's a pity that His Royal Highness was unmoved, and I don't know what kind of person can touch His Royal Highness's cold heart. ”

     “Shhh, I heard Admiral Kate say that there is a white moonlight in His Royal Highness's heart...”

     Before he finished speaking, the companion beside him suddenly became excited, and immediately stood up and saluted loudly: "Your Highness! ”

     The person who was talking only felt the soles of his feet get cold, and he quickly stood up and saluted.

     I saw that Wen Zhaoyan didn't know when he came here, and I didn't know if he had heard what they said.……

     Wen Zhaoyan glanced at them faintly, there were no emotional ups and downs in his dark eyes, like the sea in calm, but it contained boundless fear.

     Wen Zhaoyan: "List. ”

     His voice was indifferent, although he didn't say anything because of their complaints just now, it inexplicably made people even more flustered.

     Mulin hurriedly asked, “Your Highness, do you want a list of people evacuated from the ship? ”

     Wen Zhaoyan gave a ’hmm'.

     Mu Lin hurriedly gave Wen Zhaoyan the list, feeling really weird in his heart.

     In the past, His Royal Highness never cared about these things, so after he got the list information, he just sent it back to Sunset City for verification.

     Unexpectedly, His Royal Highness would actually come to ask for it in person!

     Wen Zhaoyan got the list, glanced at them again, and then turned and left.

     After Wen Zhaoyan left, everyone exhaled heavily, which really scared them to death.

    Mulin murmured: “It's really weird, there is something wrong with Your Royal Highness today. ”

     A soldier said weakly: "Could it be related to the boat people? Didn't this ship fly from the Healing Star? His Royal Highness... has also lived in the Sanatorium for a long time before. ”

     After thinking about it, everyone thought it was very possible. Slowly thinking back to the people on the list, who might know His Royal Highness?

     Captain's room.

     Wen Zhaoyan was also looking at the list.

     When he saw the names Xiaolan and Xiaolu, his eyes paused slightly, and the palms of his hands seemed to be faintly hot.

     He said that he was familiar with these two mermaids, but it has been so many years since he was familiar with them.

     Wen Zhaoyan glanced at the list quietly, then called up the surveillance to take a look, and saw the two little mermaids at the end of the crowd at a glance.

     He was silent for a while, turned off the monitoring, and stopped looking at the list.

     Because there is no one he wants to see.

     However, before disembarking the ship, he still called the recruitment department in Sunset City and sent the information about Xiaolan and Xiaolu Mermaid.

     “It can be approved. ”

     There are no weak people who are taught by that person.

     The battleship flew for a day and a night.

     After being evacuated from the spacecraft to the battleship, the crew had a small range of activities.

     After looking at the place where I could see it again, I couldn't see anything, so I could only sigh a little bit. This warship was so domineering that I could only return to the previous hall.

     After Mo Bai and Xiaolan took a turn, they also felt a little bored.

     However, Mo Bai reminded Xiaolan: “These people should all be your comrades-in-arms in the future. You can build a good relationship with them in advance. ”

     Xiao Lan said coolly: “I don't need it. ”

     Mobai: "Huh? ”

    Xiao Lan: “In the future, they will take the initiative to establish a good relationship with me. ”

     Obviously very confident in his abilities.

     Mo Bai was helpless: "Yes, Xiao Lan is the best. ”

     The corners of Xiaolan's mouth, which had been praised, bent slightly, but in order to protect his coldness, he immediately recovered.

     The battleship finally landed in the port of Sunset City.

     As a victim of an attack by a mutant insect or beast, Sunset City has free treatment for the injured.

     However, everyone was not injured, even if there was a little injury, it was cured in the medical cabin on the battleship.

     After getting off the battleship, most people went straight to the conscription area.

     The recruitment area is in the south City of Sunset City. At this time, there is already a long line, and people from all planets are lining up here.

     This year happens to be the graduation season, and most of the students who have particularly good grades in the military academy have been determined by the military department.

     The rest of the students, those who want to earn military merit and those who want to get ahead, can only participate in military conscription.

     Xiao Lan was actually determined internally, but the army that was determined internally was not the army on the front line. He didn't want to go, so he chose to come to the front line by himself.

     Mo Bai lined up with Xiaolan for a long time, and the people in front of them were all muscular and tall and mighty.

     Only Mo Bai and Xiao Lan look not only thin and weak, but also so young.

     There were even well-wishers who whispered to them: “This team is lined up with frontline soldiers, and they are going to the battlefield. Your small stature is not enough for mutant insects and beasts... Are you in the wrong team?" Communicators, scouts, and medics are all in other teams. ”

     Xiao Lan glanced at him and said coldly, “I made no mistake. ”

    The well-wishers closed their mouths at the moment, okay, okay, just line up. When the trial judge saw their physique, he probably didn't give it, and he had to read the inspection report.

     As a result, when it was Xiaolan's turn, Xiaolan just handed in the registration information, and the preliminary examiner only glanced at it, and then looked up at Xiaolan: “Your name is Xiaolan? ”

     Xiao Lan said, "Yes. ”

     The trial judge looked at Mo Bai behind Xiaolan: “Your name is Xiaolu? ”

     Mobai said, "Yes. ”

     The trial judge nodded, stopped talking, waved his hand, and called a soldier over. He didn't know what he said to the soldier, and then said, “You can follow him." ”

     Xiaolan frowned, what is this for?

     Mo Bai was worried that Xiaolan had encountered some problems, so he followed.

     Both of them thought that they would not sign up for Xiaolan, as the kind-hearted person said just now.

     As a result, the soldier took them directly into the base and said, “You can live here first. When the recruit training begins, you can train with them. ”

     Xiao Lan was taken aback: “I passed? ”

     The soldier said, "Yes, you two have joined the frontline army. ”

     Mo Bai blinked: “Me too? Wait. ”

     He stopped the soldier who was leaving: “I am not here to participate in conscription. ”

     “What? ”The soldiers were also dumbfounded, but didn't Brother Han just say that these two people are the people determined by the above?

     The soldier called the trial judge and told him about Mobai's situation.

     The preliminary examiner named Han Ge was also very confused: “This is the person personally appointed by His Royal Highness. ”

     “……”

     “...You keep the people first, and I will ask Your Highness. ”

     Brother Han also sent a newsletter to Wen Zhaoyan.

    Wen Zhaoyan was silent for a while after listening, and then said for a while: “I'm coming. ”

     In the base.

     Mo Bai and Xiao Lan and the soldier stared wide-eyed, both of them a little embarrassed.

     During this embarrassing period, a military suspension vehicle was parked at the entrance of the base.

     The car door opened, and a pair of long legs appeared in front of everyone first.

     The man is dressed in a military uniform, and under the military uniform is a slender figure with perfect proportions. The man's facial features are cold and outstanding, his aura is not angry and majestic, and his pair of dark eyes make people unable to see through all the emotions buried in the depths.

     As soon as the soldiers saw him, they immediately saluted: "Hello, commander-in-chief! ”

     Rossetti is the commander-in-chief of frontline operations, His Royal Highness Wen Zhaoyan, the Great Prince of the Empire.

     Mo Bai and Xiaolan were also a little surprised, they didn't seem to expect to see Wen Zhaoyan here.

     Although Xiaolan was coming to the Rossetti Galaxy to join the army, they all knew that Wen Zhaoyan was in a high position, how could it be that Xiaolan, a newly enlisted soldier, could see it.

     Mo Bai had the same idea.

     What's more, he just came to deliver Xiaolan, and left when he arrived.

     Mo Bai was thinking, Wen Zhaoyan had already walked in front of them.

     The man who hadn't seen him for a long time had a strong smell of blood on his body, as if he had been in a sea of corpses and blood all day long.

     When Mobai looked at him, the man was also looking at him and Xiaolan, and then asked faintly, “Don't you want to stay on the front line?" ”

     Xiao Lan glanced at Mo Bai subconsciously, and when he saw that Mo Bai didn't speak, Xiao Lan said with a stern face: “I want to stay on the front line. ”

     Wen Zhaoyan gave a ’hmm': “Then what's the problem? ”

     Mo Bai slowly raised his hand: “It's me who has the problem. ”

    Wen Zhaoyan looked at "Xiaolu’, he didn't know much about Xiaolu.

     At the beginning, Xiaolan was stronger, but she began to divide when she was still a minor, while Xiaolan had always been thin and weak.

     At least when he left, Xiaolu was still very young.

     He asked, "You said. ”

     Mo Bai smiled at him and said, “I don't recruit frontline soldiers, I want to enter the command. ”

     Xiaolan: “? ”

     Who just said that he came here just to send him, not to participate in conscription? !

     The author has something to say: His Royal Highness has gradually changed from a changed state to sullen... Forgive him, after all, he is an old virgin, and he can't help but be sulky.

     The writing is a bit stuck, and the number of words is a bit less. I will go back and work hard to thicken the QAQ. The typos will be changed later.

     Thanks to the little angel for irrigating nutrient solution: Desolate i, fhyuhtf 10 bottles; 58658bkplqsb 2 bottles;

     Thank you very much for your support, and I will continue to work hard!

     When my old father