58

There is no rejection, it means the default.

Wen Zhaoyan didn't know if he understood correctly.

So, Cub is the default that he can 'offend'?

Wen Zhaoyan was suffocated by his breath, and he repeatedly let his breathing down. With the acquiescence of the young man, his lips were about to touch the other's lips.

Suddenly, his lips were covered.

The boy's fair and slender fingers covered his mouth, and his eyes were fixed on Wen Zhaoyan.

Wen Zhaoyan didn't move, just looked at him quietly.

Mo Bai opened his mouth and said, "I don't want to waste time on falling in love. If you want to talk, you will only talk once and never break up. Can you do it?"

Wen Zhaoyan put the boy's palm and said, " It doesn't matter. , unless I die."

Mo Bai lowered his eyes: "You think too simply, stay with me, even if you die, you can only be bound by me, you are my ghost, after reincarnation, you can only be bound by me. Continue to be my person. You will no longer have the opportunity to contact others, and you will never have the opportunity to be with others. You can only be bound by me."

Wen Zhaoyan took the boy's hand and said softly: " Great, I just don't know how to keep you forever." The

little cub is a god, he is just an ordinary person.

Why would he want to see those deceptive things on the star network, and try those so-called secret recipes that even ordinary people wouldn't believe?

It is nothing more than to be able to accompany him for a longer time, and to spend a longer time with the cub.

Mo Bai said, "There was once a god's lover who was as happy as you promised, but he regretted it in the end."

Gods have a long lifespan, but mortals have only a hundred years of lifespan.

The Grand Priest does not allow them to reveal their identities, and does not allow them to be involved in more cause and effect with human beings, which is precisely the reason.

But not every god can really have no emotions, and there will be gods who fall in love with mortals.

At this time, the great priest asked that they could be together. After they agreed, their souls would be bound together until the god fell.

But God's life is too long.

Ordinary people can only continue to reincarnate.

Every reincarnation, for mortals, is a new beginning.

Start a new life again, start a new life again.

But this time tells you that you will not have a new life.

Your future is still only me.

How we got along in our last life is still the same in this life.

He grows old and reincarnates again and again.