12

Mo Bai waited for Wen Zhaoyan to exercise his right to one wish.

    After waiting for a few days, Mo Bai didn't even wait for Wen Zhaoyan to make a wish.

    He was secretly depressed. This person didn't believe it or not. Didn't he think it was a coincidence that he was so agile last time?

    Don't want to try again?

    Think about Mo Xiangtian, I thought I was playing with him, but later on to be cautious, I still secretly searched for him and tried again.

    I think so, but my brain has subconsciously drawn circles for Wen Zhaoyan-

    so your dad is like a sand sculpture, and Wen Zhaoyan is so difficult to do.

    So he went out of his body again to find Wen Zhaoyan.

    This time the spirit out of the body was actively controlled by him. Unlike being completely separated, he could also perceive the state of the child's body.

    After the recovery of divine power accelerated, his abilities also recovered little by little.

    I arrived at the manor next door.

    The European style living room is gorgeous but cumbersome.

    Wen Zhaoyan sat on the sofa in the living room facing the curved staircase, his sight completely caught the direction of the door.

    Their eyes met, but no one spoke.

    Except Wen Zhaoyan, no one could see Mo Bai.

    The butler looked worried.

    The guards were also dignified. Kate brought a doctor next to Wen Zhaoyan to check his physical data and mental awareness threshold.

    The housekeeper tirelessly instructed: "Doctor Silan, you must carefully check your Royal Highness. Your Royal Highness's condition has become more serious. Think about what else you can do to save it."

    Mo Bai heard it, and immediately frowned his beautiful sword eyebrows: "Is your mental problem more serious?"

    Wen Zhaoyan didn't answer, his eyes only stayed on the boy for a while and then he moved away.

    Mo Bai floated around him twice, after looking at it, he came to a conclusion: "It's almost the same as the previous few days, no more serious."

    But why does the housekeeper look like

    Wen Zhaoyan is about to die soon? Holding the coin in the palm of his hand, he still didn't speak.

    Mo Bai saw the butler and the guards look solemn, could it be said that Zhaoyan really had a serious problem, but he didn't see it?

    In any case, they are my own family members and the first customer.

    Mo Bai simply sat down, directly next to Wen Zhaoyan, stretched out his hand, placed it on Wen Zhaoyan's forehead, and inspected it himself.