13

The moment it was discovered.

    The butler is nervous and scared.

    He was also the steward of the eldest prince when cults arose.

    I heard that cults are good at brainwashing people, saying that even if humans can live hundreds of years, they will eventually die. Only the giant galaxy beasts are the eternal masters of the universe.

    As long as the genes of the galaxy behemoths are integrated, one can escape from life and death and obtain eternal life.

    But in fact, all of this is the purpose of the cult. It is said that they deliberately brainwashed those people and tricked them into doing human and physical experiments. The methods are very cruel.

    Therefore, the interstellar civilization particularly hates the existence of cults.

    Later, this evil sect was wiped out by the prince who had just joined the army with his grandfather and the old marshal, which was his first combat exploit.

    However, the housekeeper felt that this time was different from the cult. They didn't do any experiments and didn't do any brainwashing. It was like praying...

    not to mention that Mo Xiangtian said it himself, it was very spiritual.

    Seeing that the eldest prince’s mental power was deteriorating, the butler naturally couldn’t sit still.

    He didn’t want to let go of any hope, what if it was really useful?

    So that day, people made these worship materials based on Mo Xiangtian's materials.

    But the housekeeper was still worried that Wen Zhaoyan would mind this, so this kind of thing could only come secretly in the middle of the night.

    But I didn't expect that he had secretly engaged in it in the middle of the night and was still discovered.

    And catch a manifestation on the spot.

    "His Royal Highness..." The

    butler quickly waved to the guards, motioning them to hide the incense quickly.

    But the incense has been lit, and there is no place to hide.

    The guards were all stiff, so they had to put the incense into the incense burner one by one, and then began to hang their heads and wait for training.

    Wen Zhaoyan: "No one can explain?"

    He has always been serious. He doesn't talk much on weekdays. When he is cold, he is even more majestic.

    The butler had to stand up and explain.

    It is said that Mo Xiangtian worshiped a god is very spiritual, and that Mo Xiangtian was the queen who worshiped that god, suddenly became rich, the company crisis was lifted, and he became the richest man, etc...After

    Wen Zhaoyan heard this , The temple on Jun's face moved faintly.

    Why would anyone believe in such unthinkable things?