25

In order to better protect the planet, Interstellar has particularly strict control over garbage collection.

     Back then, many planets caused significant energy radiation due to garbage pollution, which caused the planets to completely become garbage planets.

     Therefore, the Interstellar Alliance specifically stipulates that the classification of garbage must be strictly implemented, so every household will be equipped with a cleaning robot.

     Because if humans throw garbage by themselves, if they make a mistake in sorting garbage, they will have to go to the garbage wall to report criticism.

     The smart trash can will also be automatically recognized.

     Because neither of them is sure what kind of garbage classification incense belongs to, because it is like combustible garbage and corrosive garbage, and it will produce smoke after burning, and it is also like a gas supply.

     So what classification does it belong to is a difficult problem.

     In case you throw the wrong trash can and go to the trash wall, it would be a shame.

     So, at the table, Mo Bai and Wen Zhaoyan squatted together.

     Wen Zhaoyan seriously checked what kind of garbage the incense belonged to.

     Mo Bai put his head together and stared at his screen: “Why didn't you say it? ”

     The young man's black hair fell on his arm, and a faint fragrance dipped into the tip of his nose, like the smell of a swimming pool, and a bit like the faint smell of sandalwood when he lit an incense stick.

     Wen Zhaoyan has rarely been so close to others.

     However, the young man didn't seem to notice how close the distance between them was.

     In order to see the screen more clearly, his white fingers also grabbed Wen Zhaoyan's arm, and his whole head was almost attached to his chest.

     Wen Zhaoyan's heartbeat was fast, and his body was a little stiff.

    He suddenly found that he cared more about Molly's proximity than he had imagined...

     Perhaps, he doesn't just have a good impression.

     Wen Zhaoyan's mind was not on checking garbage classification at all.

     After Mo Bai waited for a while, he didn't see Zhaoyan turning the page, and couldn't help but look up: “What are you mad about? ”

     When he raised his head, he just met Wen Zhaoyan's gaze.

     In the dark eyes, it is deep and bottomless, like a deep sea. When you first look at it, it is calm, but when you look closely, it is heavy and choppy.

     Mo Bai was taken aback for a moment, and realized that Wen Zhaoyan's delay in checking the next page was because he was watching him in a daze.

     Mo Bai touched his face: “There is something on my face? ”

     Wen Zhaoyan quickly looked away, his ears burning.

     He said in a low voice: “There is nothing, just... look at you and the cub look alike. ”

     This is not the first time Mo Bai has heard this.

     Anyway, no one would treat the six-year-old as the same person as the current one.

     He was also very calm and said, “After knowing me for so long, did you find out? ”