63

Because Mo Bai publicly stated that he believed in science and did not engage in superstition.

    Godhead no longer appeared in the base.

    Because he knew very well that with Mo Bai's statement, even if he appeared again, it would be of no avail.

    It's just that Mo Bai also understands that Godhead is still staring at him in the void.

    He may still be looking for other ways, but since he has not appeared, it is difficult for Mo Bai to know where he is.

    But Mo Bai was not in a hurry at all.

    Unlike Godhead, he has a stable source of belief, so even if the collection of beliefs is slow, he is still slowly improving.

    If the Godhead wants to replace himself, he must have such a stable source of belief like him. Otherwise, don't take his place.

    If he disappears, the godhead will naturally disappear.

    Before replacing him, the only thing to worry about is the godhead.

    So, Mo Bai calmed down.

    Eat and drink.

    After two days, he thought of his little apprentice Xixi.

    Before Xixi was in estrus, and the little uncle changed back to the prototype, Uncle Arud said that the prototype's little uncle was very dangerous.

    Therefore, when Mo Bai left, a barrier was set up outside Xixi's dormitory.

    So as not to let other mermaids, or other people in the base, accidentally break into Xixi's dormitory, and then bump into the little uncle.

    But the enchantment can come out, so for two days in a row, little uncle and Xixi didn't contact him, and he forgot about it.

    Mo Bai first sent a message to Xixi, but no one answered.

    Mo Bai changed his personality and gave Li Chaoci a call.

    Then no one picked up.

    Mo Bai felt strange and worried about what happened to them, so he went there in person.

    When they arrived at Xixi's dormitory, the enchantment had already dispersed.

    The barrier he arranged was that as long as the people inside came out, the barrier would disperse.

    "Could it be that Uncle and Xixi have already gone out?"

    Mo Bai learned to knock on the door this time.

    But no one answered the knock on the door.

    He had to open the door himself and enter the house.

    Inside the house, in a three-meter-wide fish tank, a man floated quietly.

    He lay quietly on the water and did not sink.