66

The four warships fired at the same time, without negotiating or confirming whether Wen Zhaoyan was on the spaceship or not.

    boom!

    Several loud noises came, and the battleship they were riding on shook violently.

    The battleship system issued a rapid warning sound -

    "Warning warning! Under attack! Shield is about to disappear!"

    Every battleship has a shield.

    However, the attack power that the shield can withstand is limited.

    The shields of normal battleships can withstand three attacks from battleships of the same level.

    It's just that at this moment they were attacked by four battleships at the same time, so the shield was immediately scattered under this blow.

    "Bang bang!"

    After launching the first round of attacks, the four battleships did not give them a chance to breathe at all, and launched the second round of attacks directly!

    At this moment, Wen Zhaoyan had canceled the automatic navigation of the system and took over the console.

    Mo Bai only heard Zhaoyan say: "Little cub, fasten your seat belt." The

    next moment, the entire battleship flipped over and went out at high speed!

    The speed of the battleship was too fast, let alone Mo Bai, the soldiers accompanying the battleship did not respond, they were stumbling around, and they could only barely grasp the things that could be handrailed around them.

    Wen Zhaoyan drove the battleship very fast, and the power was driven to the extreme. In almost 1 second, he was far away from the position where he had just stopped.

    However, the missile systems of the warships are all tracked.

    That is, no matter how you dodge it, it can keep chasing behind your ass until it runs out of energy, or until it catches up to you and explodes on you.

    "Wen Zhaoyan!" Mo Bai called to him.

    He actually wanted to tell the other party, even if he really shot it, it didn't matter.

    But Wen Zhaoyan did not accept it.

    He didn't want the cub to take any risks.

    The last time he was taken away, seeing so many people injured, Mo Bai didn't say it, but Wen Zhaoyan knew that he was actually a little sad.

    So now, even if there is the slightest possibility, he doesn't want Mo Bai to experience it again.

    His dark eyes have been staring at the positions of the four battleships outside the screen, and without turning his head, he instructed Mo Bai: "Sit down."

    Almost as soon as Mo Bai grabbed the handrail beside him, the engine of the battleship seemed to explode, and the whole The hull of one battleship passed under the other at an arc of 45 degrees.