8

Just such a'song' that sounds strange, not only can't understand, but even most people find it unpleasant, the reputation is quietly and constantly climbing up.

    More and more top-ranked players were squeezed out.

    Players who are squeezed out of the rankings naturally have to check how nice they are to sing.

    But when they clicked on the audition video, the first thing they

    saw was the full screen— "It's really not good! But inexplicably, I listened to it more than ten times..." It

    didn't sound good, but also more than ten times?

    It must be a brush!

    Click on the video with such doubts.

    The first thing that catches the eye is a boy with long hair in ancient costume who can't look away.

    They thought: It must be the result of increasing the appearance points!

    The players clicked on the information of the player named'Mo' one after another, and found that he did not hide the information.

    In the column of face value data: 0%

    means that he has not set the face value points!

    Regardless of whether the value of the face is adjusted up or down, the percentage will be displayed, but most people will hide this item.

    He didn't! Still 0!

    In other words, what he is now is what he is!

    Forget it, for such a good-looking person, the singing must be pretty good...

    As soon as the other party's "singing" appeared, the netizens were stunned.

    What is this singing? !

    Isn't it too ugly? !

    Then I listened for a while.

    Okay, it seems to be okay...

    after listening.

    It's a little ugly.

    After listening twice.

    Very comfortable after listening.

    After listening ten times.

    There is a feeling that the soul is sublimated.

    Netizen: "???"

    This song is really amazing.

    Not only that, even some netizens found that when their spiritual knowledge of the sea is very unstable, when they listen to this song, they feel that the world seems to be quiet.

    Then they kept listening and listening.

    After listening to it five times, the spiritual consciousness of the sea will become stable.