Wen Zhaoyan really couldn't tell.

    He could see the existence of the Godhead, but he could not see any difference in the soul.

    Hearing what Mo Bai said, Wen Zhaoyan couldn't help but ask: "It turned black?"

    "Well." Mo Bai said seriously, "I can't kill him, nor can I kill him."

    What he can kill is the heinous thief like Strey on the Trade Star back then.

    Killing such a person is not only considered cause and effect, but also rewards merit.

    But Godhead did not take the initiative to do anything to hurt people.

    Tang Huanyao, who died because of him, and the disability of those soldiers, all made a deal with him, a justifiable deal.

    He justifiably collects his own reward, which is permitted by Heaven.

    Therefore, if the godhead did not 'make a mistake', he wanted to kill the godhead, and still cannibalism, this punishment is not light.

    And this punishment is not something that can be ignored after crossing into another world, but is imprinted in his soul.

    What's more, the Godhead is bound to his soul. If the Godhead disappears, he cannot become a true God.

    He didn't have to lose his magic for such a guy.

    Now, in order to force him to take action, Godhead has 'actively' done a lot of things.

    Because of his 'active', Godhead's soul body is turning black little by little.

    Wen Zhaoyan asked, "When it turns black, you can kill him?"

    Mo Bai said inscrutable, "Maybe."

    He didn't say yes or no.

    In the end, he just added a sentence: "If he is right now, it's still too late."

    Wen Zhaoyan worried that the godhead might still be staring at them, and he didn't ask any more about what the little cub was going to do.

    But what he guessed was that the little cub should wait for the soul of the godhead to completely turn black before starting.

    Killing the godhead like this is doing the right thing for heaven, because that is no longer a clean godhead.

    Also... Does he want to ask why the little cub thinks that he is his wife?

    in the void.

    Godhead looked at his gradually blackened soul and sneered: "If I am really demonized, I will return to your soul, and let you and me feel the taste of being pulled into hell."

    Godhead is actually not afraid. .

    If he can win the god position, then it is just right, to replace Mo Bai, he is the only god in the interstellar space.