"Your Highness! Your Highness!" The

    soldiers rushed over.

    The battleship's power tank has been completely dismantled, and the engine has stalled.

    The battleship was supposed to be in the process of falling to death, but strangely floated in mid-air.

    With no energy, no power, and even a state that cannot be activated, it can actually float in mid-air!

    This situation made the accompanying soldiers on the battleship almost drop their eyes.

    The soldier had absolutely no idea what the situation was, so he could only hurriedly inform Wen Zhaoyan of this strange thing.

    Several soldiers came in a hurry, and didn't even notice that there was one more person in the command room.

    Or rather a shadowy figure.

    But after the soldiers and others came in, the light curtain quickly disappeared.

    Wen Zhaoyan frowned, looked at the soldiers and the others, and said, "Send a signal for help, everyone lies in the rescue capsule and prepares to abandon the ship."

    Wen Zhaoyan didn't know how much divine power the little cub had, but he knew very well that maintaining such a big thing to protect the battleship would definitely take a lot of his divine power, and he didn't want Mo Bai's divine power to be wasted here.

    The soldiers took orders and quickly arranged for the evacuation.

    No one knows why a boat without any energy to power it continues to float in mid-air and doesn't fall down.

    But the battleship has been scrapped, and they must leave as soon as possible.

    After the soldiers left, Wen Zhaoyan looked at Mo Bai.

    Mo Bai remembered the contract that the two of them had just concluded. To be honest, the contract was only half completed... and the last step was not completed.

    However, there is no way to regret the contract that has been completed halfway.

    Mo Bai said, "It's too late for you to regret it now."

    Wen Zhaoyan said softly, "That's great, I can finally rely on you justifiably."

    Mo Bai saw that Wen Zhaoyan really didn't have any regrets. His lips moved, and finally a smile appeared.

    Wen Zhaoyan asked, "Where's the godhead?"

    Mo Bai said, "Have you run away from your anger."

    Wen Zhaoyan frowned deeply: "We can only watch him come and go like this every time?"

    Mo Bai shook his head and said, "It's coming soon."

    Soon?

    Quick what?

    Seeing Wen Zhaoyan's puzzlement, Mo Bai said, "Didn't you see his soul turning black little by little?"