3/3

To Niki, Wil, Tommy, and Jack.

I'm sorry I lost touch. I didn't want to hurt you guys. Thank you for the memories. They were all great, not a single bad one. You all made me forget everything terrible in my life, I tended to barely notice. Every bad aspect was washed away in a wave of happiness when I spoke to you guys. I wished to grow up with you guys, I wanted to start a band with Wilbur. I also thought my career was fashion, but I love writing music more.But that's okay, Wilbur, promise me you'll start a band? I'll watch from above, even if I don't believe in the above. I'll still be watching over you guys. How could I not? Your song comforted me on a level I didn't know comfort existed. Thank you for everything, these past few years. I'll never forget it, I can promise you guys that. You all were my everything, Sapnap misses you guys as well. I hoped to be able to see you guys again, but Sapnap will and that's enough for me. He will tell you guys everything that's happened if you want. You probably don't want to know. Also, don't feel like you could've prevented it, you couldn't. And that's okay, remember that.

I missed you guys so much and still live my last few breaths to miss you. Promise you won't forget me?

~