chapter 6

(photo will make more sense as you continue)

Sapnap

You landed yet?

Yeah, just landed.

Ah alright well I'll see you soon, my flight is about to board;)

Shit, I forgot about the time zone difference.

What time is it for u there?

2 in the afternoon, (please excuse my math skills)

Are you gonna uber there or?

dunno tbh, father said there would be someone waiting for me holding a sign with my name on it. they'll be taking me.

Have fun, my planes gonna board in a sec so ima get going, don't get kidnapped

won't try to
Read 2:17

He chuckled as he clicked the side button on his phone, making his screen go black. He still hasn't responded to his father and had no intention to. He soon departed to the baggage carousel to claim his suitcases once again.

After that, he had to go through security once again, it was painful. He was incredibly uncomfortable here when getting patted down. Maybe it was just the stare the man was giving while patting him down.

After finishing the checkups, he went to go find his shofar. He was surprisingly easy to find, as George wasn't the most widespread name in America, compared to England at least.

The man that appeared to be his chauffeur was very bland. He simply greeted George with,

"Your dad sent me here.. to uh, pick you up?" The man didn't seem very prepared for the situation.

"Thanks, Sir." He followed the man outside to the crowded airport streets. America was far more crowded than England, where are these people even going.

The man showed some dignity by opening the door up for George.
———————

Half an hour had passed and it seemed as they had arrived at their destination. This place was huge, something you'd find in a fantasy book. It seemed old though, hopefully, it wasn't haunted, he laughed at his joke.

"Thank you, sir." He thanked him as he grabbed his suitcases from the boot/trunk, as the man just stood there awkwardly. He held awkward contact for a few seconds before they went their separate ways.

That had to have been to most awkward situation George had been in. Not to mention, the man was extremely odd. He shook the thought off his mind and went up to the front entrance of the school.

He let out a dramatic sigh for the effect and hesitantly knocked on the tall, brown, old doors. Someone answered the door shortly after.

She seemed to be the main individual in the school, as she looked very sophisticated. She wore a white suit, accompanied by a velvet tie, and black heels. He wondered if everyone else here looked as powerful as the rest.