chapter 19

( I'm back :D also, I hate saying and using 'Clay' so from now on I'm gonna continue to use 'Dream'. Miss you guys<3 )

George gazed into the emerald eyes that had been staring back at him right this moment. He decided to take the chance. And if Dreams intentions weren't this then he wouldn't know what he would do.

But he kissed him anyway. He took a few seconds to explore the blonde's mouth like he had been dating the boy for years now.

And to George's luck, Dream kissed back. Hesitantly, but he kissed back so it didn't matter to George.

George wrapping his arms around the boy's neck, deepening himself into the kiss. Dream responded by placing his hands on George's waist as if they were at a middle school dance.

Melting into Dreams touch, he forgot all the mad things in his life. He felt comfortable in his touch, he hoped Clay felt the same.

Dream knew this felt right, but he still had some guilt. Guilt about Leo. He still loved him right? That means he shouldn't be kissing anyone else. But he loved how George's lips felt against his. But it was wrong? He would deal with his feelings later, now he would enjoy the moment.

George pulled away first but gazed into Dream's eyes. Dream followed his eyes, realizing his cheeks were beginning to heat up each second he him to blush and causing George to start laughing.

"You know, I'm starting to think that's just makeup at this point."

"I can assure you, it's not." he giggled,

"Whatever you say, rosebud."

"Rosebud?"

"Rosey, like your cheeks." he smiled, to which Dream returned the gesture.

They stayed silent for a few more seconds until Dream decided to break the silence,

"We should probably go return our 'phones', they expect them by seven o'clock, it's six now."

"Isn't curfew a nine though?"

"Two different things, dumbass." Dream chuckled,

"Oh whatever, fine."

"But isn't the lady supposed to come down and get them?"

"She's on break this week."

"Good," George replied bluntly, Dream wheezed.

"Dream?"

"Dream?" He repeated

"Yes, I just wanted to get your reaction, can I call you that?"

"No, I like Rosebud better." He scoffed jokingly,

"Too bad so sad, hurry up Dream,"

He rolled his eyes, laughing shortly after.

They grabbed their mobile phones that didn't work and continued to rush out the dorm door. While they walked down to the front office. George made sure to stay close to Dream. Close enough to be holding hands, George definitely wanted to, but he wasn't sure if Dream wanted to yet.

Once they reached the front office, they handed in their phones to Mr.Boo who put them in their little compartments for each student.

They thanked Mr.Boo in an attempt to seem as nice students, basically an act. But it worked nonetheless. As they walked out, George crept closer to Dream. He wanted to hold hands with him, but he didn't wanna take it fast or make Dream uncomfortable. So he just stuck close to Dream.