chapter 15

TW//Sexual assault, underage drinking. Please skip to "TW over" or skip the chapter if you need to!! stay safe, I love you

The blonde stared at Clay, making him obviously uncomfortable. George took notice as they sat down to get their drinks. He wanted to ask, but he had a feeling the problem was the bartender.

"Hi, I'm Macy, and I'll be your bartender tonight. Can I get y'all something tonight?" she asked the both of them but mainly stared at Clay, making it seem as she was only talking to Clay. George felt invisible, and he hated the feeling of being left out. So he spoke out while Clay fiddled with his fingers after continuously saying 'Uh," and 'Um' over and over again while he tried to choose a drink,

"I'll get four shots of vodka." He slid money to her counter and placed his elbow on the counter and rested his chin on the palm of his hand. She looked over at George, glared, then went on to make his shots.

This was his chance to ask what's wrong,

George got closer to the blonde in an attempt to make it easier for him to hear his question, "Why do you look so uncomfortable?" He practically yelled,

Clay wasn't one for commotion, so he tried to whisper back, in hopes no one would hear and the bartender wouldn't give even more stares,

"The lady keeps looking at me in a seductive way almost! I'm probably just overthinking it though."

"No, you're not overthinking it. I noticed that too, just say we're dating, and then hopefully she'll stop." He shrugged at his random idea, but Clay's cheeks started to redden,

"What no, I'm-" Clay was stopped when the lady walked back with George's shots. He took one instantly and slammed it down on the counter to make a scene. George thought it was funny when he made a scene, he liked the attention.

"And what can I get for you?" She asked Clay once again, now looking at him with an obvious smirk on her face,

"I'll have the same as," he thought about it for a few seconds, "I'll have the same as my boyfriend." He finally spoke out while signaling to George. She raised an eyebrow but nonetheless, she brought back the same drinks and handed them to Clay, and continued to stare at him. It didn't work, he mentally "ughed".

He tried his hardest to avoid eye contact with the lady, but she wouldn't budge. He looked anywhere but at the bartender, instead he took a quick glimpse at George. All his shots were gone,

"George," he laughed, "what happen to your drinks?" Clay was fascinated how fast he had drunk them,

"They're gone, duh," he pointed out the obvious to Clay jokingly, "can I get four more!" He asked the bartender, to which she responded with a judgmental smile and a head nod.

"Please, don't over-drink."

"Cmon please!" George begged, he wanted the sensation of parties back home, "I'll be fine. I can control myself even if I'm lightweight." Be bragged,

"Okay, just be careful." Clay was terrified for the brunet. He didn't want anything happening to him, which was perplexing to him, he usually only cared for himself and Karl.

"I will!" He continued to down the next few shots.

After another round of shots, George was out of it. Clay had only just finished his first round of shots, he was practically parenting George now.

"Can we go dance!" George stood up from his seat and tugged on Clay's arm,

"Sure." Clay got up from his seat and was lead to the dance floor where there were blocks with polls where anyone had the chance to dance in front of anyone, neon lights, and obviously tons of people.

The alcohol was starting to hit him, he wasn't lightweight, but he was new to the whole drinking thing. George was already obviously out of it, dancing around like a maniac.

The alcohol in Clays system gave him the confidence to dance with along George, still sober enough to notice his surroundings, just not enough to care what others think.

Clay loved seeing George having a good time, dancing around without a care in the world, it made his confidence suddenly boost and it made his whole experience better.

Clay was feeling the most confident he'd ever felt, and probably would be the last time he'd feel this confident. So, he pulled George's waist in and danced with him. George obviously didn't seem to care, he just looked up at Clay and smiled, then continued to dance along with him, both of them not fully aware of their surroundings.

They continued to dance along to the music until George spoke up, a little bit more sober since he'd first start dancing,

"I'll be back, I've got to use the restroom, stay here." He winked then walked off, laughing.

TW starts here

George walked into the bathroom, phone in hand, scrolling through his feed, then Snapchat. He noticed the flight attendant had added him back. He still wasn't sober enough to realize most of what was happening, so he texted him with a simple "Hey". He clicked his phone off and slid it into his back pocket.

He went to the end stall and locked the restroom door.  As soon as he finished his business, he opened the door and went to wash his hands. Instead, he was met with a tall man, with a beer belly, and an obnoxiously ugly beard.

He walked past him, not thinking anything of the man. That was until the man grabbed George's wrist and led him to the stall he had just left.

"Let me go!!" George yelped out, the man didn't listen. Instead, he pinned George up to the wall with one hand and undid his and George's belt.

"Stop!" George squirmed, now aware of what was going on, "Let me go, Clay!" He screamed out in hopes of Clay coming to rescue, but it wouldn't be any luck in a club.

George wasn't strong enough to push the man off of him. instead, he just let it happen, in hopes, it would all be over soon.

After the man accepted the George wouldn't stop squirming, he threw the boy across the stall, with his pants sagged to his knees. He fixed his own belt and left George to cry in the corner.

-
TW over
-

Clay finally realized it had been over fifteen minutes since the brunet had gone to the restroom. He started the panic and scold himself for not being more aware of everything.

He ran through the crowds, remembering his promise to keep George safe. As he reached the bathroom, he heard small sobs from a stall.

"George?" Clay called out,

"Clay, help." George cried out. Clays eyes widened and he ran to the stall the sobs came from. There sat George in the corner shaking with his knees up to his chest.

a/n

hello hi hey. I know this chapter might've been hard for some and I hope you skipped if you needed to. if you're a victim of sexual assault please know it's never your fault. with today's system, most don't get justice for their situation and I'm so sorry if you're or have gone through that. if you need someone to talk to about it, please know I'm always here!

have you ate or drank anything today? if not make sure to grab a cup of water or grab something to eat later! I'm so proud of you for getting through the day, it might've been hard but I knew you could do it (: please remember you are never alone and I'll always be by your side during the hardest times. I hate seeing you guys not doing well, and it makes me feel sm better abt myself when someone tells me I've helped them out in any way shape, or form. you're valid in every way and please don't let others invalidate you, don't let it get to you. I love you all so much and thank you for being patient with my updating schedule <3

have a good rest of your day/night! (:

(lmk if I forgot any TWs and don't be afraid to point out typos!)