32. Meri Chipkali

A/N 50K views on Manmuradein, thank you. So here's attached, my first ever Neirohi vm with my favourite song.

32. Meri Chipkali

Aarohi was cheering at the dance performance of Abhimanyu and Akshara as they aced the steps, both of them flawlessly dancing on the song and while that happened, Neil could no longer find his peace in the ceremony. Something happened to him when he saw her dance, and now he felt even more suppressed than free, he felt stupid because he had to cage his feelings while all he did in his life was be an open book.

What was he supposed to do anyway?

Neil glanced at the beautiful girl who was standing with her family, cheering the bridal couple and he was standing with his, the only one least interested in the function. He shook his head, this was not supposed to happen, fisting his hand, he watched Abhimanyu dance with Akshara and while they signed off with their final step, everyone cheered and the lights were on again.

"These two love-birds have just given us the best performance of their lives," The MC said, cheering for them, "and to not break this dancing spree and come on the dance floor, DJ, hit it."

The families all gathered around, dancing in complete joy and being as carefree as they could while Aarohi felt the need to get rid of those anklets, they were getting too heavier and being an hindrance. Seeing Akshara smiling and dancing with Abhi's family, and Abhimanyu doing the same with theirs, Aarohi retreated to the corner of the room to sit and remove her anklets and before she could even bend to untie it, she felt the soft touch of familiarity hold her feet.

Aarohi was startled to see THE Manish Goenka on his knees, on the floor as he lovingly took Aarohi's feet, and untied the ghungroos while Aarohi felt tears brimming in her eyes. He did not say anything, in fact nothing at all as he sat untying the anklets and Aarohi gulped, watching her Bade Papa humble himself in front of all the guests and the Birlas', she felt as if it was her father who was untying it, like he did when she was young.

"Aaj Naira hoti toh, tumhe dekh kar pagal ho jaati," He looked up and Aarohi saw his tear-filled eyes, "Aur Karthik hota toh, yahi karta jo main kiya hai," Manish sighed, making Aarohi feel all the more emotional.

"Ye dekho, waha hum sab khush hoke naach rahe hai," Akshara chimed in, wrapping her arms around Aarohi who was seated, and Kairav ushered Manish to stand back up, "aur Daada-Poti apne alag hi gang bana rahe hai, not fair. Mujhe toh shaadi ke pehle hi alag kar diya," Akshara pouted, placing her head on Aarohi's hair, and they all chuckled, Aarohi held Akshara's hands.

"Shaadi ke baad bhi tum meri hi beti rahogi Akshu," Manish smiled at the girls, "Chalo, dance karte hai? Warna Akshara ke peeche Abhimanyu bhi aa jayega,"

"Haaw," Akshara gasped, "you also started pulling my leg!" With that Manish walked away to the dance floor with Akshara in his arms, as Kairav extended his hand towards Aarohi who gladly took it.

"Jaise abh smile kar rahi hai," Kairav pulled her cheeks, "waise hi hamesha karte reh."

Aarohi was overwhelmed by Manish's action and she could not stop smiling, "bhaiya," she side-hugged Kairav who was startled to see Aarohi hugging him, "main aapko bata nahi sakti kitni khush hu main."

"Aur main tum dono ke liye," Kairav added, kissing Aarohi's hair lovingly, "you two sisters are my entire world... chal dance karte hai..." Kairav walked towards Tara and Aarohi smiled, eyeing the happy souls dancing on the floor, enjoying themselves and when Aarohi scanned the room to find Neil, the guy who was the only one who did not meet her after her performance, the guy who was now made her smile to drop instantly.

Neil was dancing, but not with his family, he was dancing with his cousins and a girl, some girl she had seen around who was Shefali's friend and Aarohi felt her heart tug at her at the scene, rage and a sudden urge to kill someone filled her mind and she also felt sudden tears brim her sight and blur her vision.