1. ek din, shayad

A/N do watch the VMs attached, super cute and not made by me.

1. ek din, shayad

"Ye Bade Papa bhi na," Aarohi grunted as she parked the car at the airport and paid the fees, "dulhan ki behen hu yaar, chauffeur nahi." She stepped out of the vehicle, upset that out of everyone, she was chosen to pick a very important guest.

But, the stupidest part was that the guest was very important to the groom's side, then why was she here? She tried to reason with her Bade Papa, but Manish was already irritated over some arrangements for the next day and had a minor brawl with Harsh Birla, Abhi's father, and before Manish could vent his anger on her, Swarna, her badi mumma sent her away. And now here she was, instead of relaxing in the five star hotel spa, where she should have been with her sister and the rest of the females, she was standing right under the sun, waiting for this very important guest to arrive.

Who the hell needs a chauffer?

It is 2022, damn, use your google maps.

Yes.

Akshara Goenka, her elder sister, was finally getting married. And not only was she tying the knot to the love of her life, she was also more confident, upfront and a different Akshara than she was all these years. Aarohi smiled, thinking about her sister, getting married in two so weeks and how lovely would it all be for her sister. Her smile then faded when she felt the pinch of Akshara soon leaving her, and then she probably would be unnoticed by her family.

As always.

The Goenkas were once very stable in their diamond business, definitely falling atleast in the top hundred diamond traders in India, and that meant a lot of money, fame and pride. However, after the deaths of Karthik and Naira, their only son and his wife, the family fell apart, and the business suffered too, and Manish Goenka withdrew from the diamond business to atleast cover themselves with money to last them this lifetime. But while they were financially stable, emotionally, not so much.

Kairav Goenka, the eldest son, took responsibilities from a tender age, trying his best to manage his two younger sisters and Akshara Goenka, the poor girl was so affected by the deaths, that she took the path of addiction and death to end her suffering, and in all this, the youngest Aarohi, was blatantly ignored.

Aarohi always knew that her family loved her.

But not so much as they loved Akshara or Kairav.

"Kya soch rahi hu main," Aarohi chuckled, shaking her head and the people coming out of the airport in large groups broke her trance. "Yaar ye kaun hai, bewakoof, jo GPS nahi padh sakta," She yelled aloud, and waited for this man who was supposed to meet her outside in a denim jacket over white t-shirt. She was supposed to make a banner with this person's name, but then, she did not want to and did not remember the name either.

"I am a doctor," She whined again, as she held the railing that separated her from the people that dropped out, "what am I doing in life!" She waited for an hour, frustrated more and more as time passed and her feet tapping became louder.

Fuck it, if he does not show up in two minutes, I'll dip

And that is when she heard the most familiar but irritating words ever.

"Chipkali?"

Aarohi instantly looked at the man in front of her, and she tilted her head, because dressed in the exact description that her family had given her and looking handsomer than ever, with his beautiful smile was Neil Birla, the notorious younger brother of Abhimanyu.

"Long time no see." He teased as she kept looking at him, blankly, and whether it was anger or pure frustration, she did not know, but it surely was not happiness.

She was told to pick up Neil Birla? That stupid chamgadar!

What the fuck.

Neil, who on the other hand, was having a time of his life, encircled his way out of the cubicle and met Aarohi, who looked pretty pissed on seeing him but he was not.

Aarohi, or Dr. Aarohi Goenka, Neil smiled, she was a pediatrician and had her own clinic in Mumbai alongside being a doctor in City Hospital. She was Akshara's sister and honestly, Neil loved messing around with Aarohi, because she got too irritated with him and it was fun teasing her.

"Tum!" She roared, pointing her finger at him, "main yaha, itni dhoop mein, tum jaise chamgadar ko lene aayi hu?"

Neil Birla, she groaned internally, the most irritating guy of the Birla family, the last she met him was years back and they only kept bickering whenever they met. He was a CEO of gaming business in India, and from the looks of it, seemed happier too. The only reason Aarohi could be around Neil was because Abhimanyu, his elder brother, was a sweet man, and she loved her to be Jiju a lot than she disliked this idiot.

Neil smiled, raising his collar, "I swear, I am surprised that Her Highness has come to pick a mere servant as me," and he chuckled, as Aarohi rolled her eyes.

"whatever,"

"Arrey, teen saalo ke baad mil rahi hai, gale toh mil?" He raised his hands, keeping his bags aside and Aarohi first looked at him, face scrunched and then at his arms.

Downright judging him.

She shook her head and left, heading straight towards her car and Neil sighed, looking at his raised arms, "koi nahi, ek din shayad gale lag jayegi." He comforted himself and smiled, waiting aside for the girl who arrived within no time.

"Hello?" He asked, waving Aarohi who sat in the driver's seat, "tum bags daalne mein help nahi karogi?"

"Glad you asked," She smiled at him, "No." Her expressions changed to a frown within seconds and Neil sighed. He took his own time to stuff the bags and once he was done, he sat on the passenger seat, besides the frustrated girl.

She was about to start the car when he did the most weirdest thing ever, held a chocolate bar, on her arm. She bit the insides of her mouth, turning to face him, "ye tum kya kar rahe ho?"

"Woh, I love melted chocolates," Neil explained, holding the Twix bar on her hand, "like a lot, a lot se bhi zyaada..."

"TOH?"

"Arrey toh, tum itni garam ho, aur ye chocolate bar thand hai na, issliye." He said and Aarohi glared at him, her eyes were so fiery that Neil took the bar off her arm and placed it inside the drawer of the car and zipped his mouth.

With a sigh, Aarohi drove the car towards the hotel, done with the day already and Neil sat back, sighing yet happy to finally land in Mumbai.

His brother was getting married to the love of his life, and it had been three years since he had a good time with his family and of course, there was Aarohi Goenka too, the chipkali whose tail he loved pulling.

This trip was going to be fun.

A lot more fun than he thought it would be.

_

A/N

First chapter is here, let me know by dropping your views. Please understand that I love writing and that I hate people who keep asking for next updates without appreciating this one. I have my personal life too, so please be gentle.

Vote, Comment, Share

and shoutout to yoursonly_clichegirl for the beautiful cover. Thank you!