26. Bachelorette Party

Unedited. Will edit tomorrow first thing in the morning. Too sleepy

26. Bachelorette Party

Aarohi had a hard time to convince Akshara that she and Neil were not at it, in their room and on her bed, of course she was an expert when it came to lying but then, Akshara was well-versed with Aarohi's expressions and her voice modulation but this time, she was pre-occuipied by the wedding of hers to catch Aarohi's lie. The camp fire was a headache for her, because for the entire time all she had to was keep averting her eyes from Neil who was also doing the same. This was getting more awkward and more intense, Aarohi thought that once they did the deed the sexual tension between them would reduce but this intensifying.

Like an addicted person, who wants to keep falling down and again for the thing they are addicted to.

Neil was becoming more and more of an addiction and the more closer he was, the more she wanted to wrap herself around him. 

Aarohi, what the hell is wrong with you, she calmed herself down,  focus on your sister's wedding and not your sister's brother-in-law. 

But he looks so cute, and the way the beer bottle was placed on his lips, would it not be nicer to have her lips instead of that bottle.

"Aaru, kya ho raha hai tujhe?" Akshara asked when she saw Aarohi fisting her hands and staring at someone, "tu theek hai na?"

At that moment, Aarohi got up, shaking her head, "I feel light headed," She told Akshara, this time stating the truth, "main na room main jaake so jaati hu, aur waise bhi, kal tere bachelors ke taiyaari ke liye jaldi uthna hai..." And without waiting for a response, Aarohi headed for her room.

Meanwhile, Neil sighed when he saw Aarohi leave the vicinity, he felt like he could now breathe peacefully again because she was the cause of distraction for the entire time they were together. He did not even pay attention to what his brother was telling him because his eyes were finding ways to steal glances of the pretty girl, she was simply dressed in a maxi gown, but looked just as beautiful as she did when she was all dolled up. Honestly, all Neil wanted to do right now was walk the ten so steps and take the woman in his arms and kiss her and keep kissing her until they were breathless. 

And he for sure knew by her averted gaze that she very well wanted to do the same.

"Kal ke bachelors main itna mazza aane wala hai," Parth whispered to Abhimanyu and Neil, "we have planned everything and ladkiya apne hi party main hongi, so full freedom."

"Much needed, honestly," Kairav sighed, being the husband of a pregnant wife was equally terrifying. "Cannot wait for tomorrow night, I hope there is some good alcohol."

"Neil has had made some amazing plans, right Neil?" 

Neil was lost, although he wanted to go chase the girl again and hope to get lucky if she would even spare her a look, but he knew he could not. He had promised her that they would only do it once, and that they would never speak about it once they leave the room but how is that the only thing he wanted was to never leave the room. 

"Neil?"

"Sorry," Neil focused on the conversation, nodding and adding in some hums and uh's, mind still blank, and heart gone with that girl who walked off. 

Aarohi Goenka was driving him crazy.

_

For the Bachelorette Party, Abhimanyu had insisted a small club party with his cousins and friends, what he got in return was a splendid night with only his close friends, his fellow doctor and surgeons working with him in the hospital and loads of alcohol and variety of music. Neil had personally arranged this party along with the wedding planning team to add a personal touch to the last party he'd attend with his bachelor brother.