chapter 42 fairy tail world part 10

Comincia dall'inizio

~~30 minutes later~~

Everyone was back to shore as everyone got off the boat and Thosuer whale who disappeared once they reach the beach. Once they reach the beach, vulcan got off of natsu who got up as he punch vulcan on his helmet as it didn't affect him making natsu hand hurt.

Lucy: natsu!

Natsu: why the hell did you leave him behind huh?! We could have save him but you guys didn't even try!

Vulcan: I didn't like it either but he risk his life to save not only you but all of us.

Thosuer: yeah, were part of the magic council so it's our job to risk our life to save people but...

Jin: ... but we didn't expect one of our member of metsboujinrai to risk his or her life right now. "Sit on the ground and sigh" I'm going to missed metal ark.

Thouser: same here but I think Valkyrie is going to missed him more sense he's her sister.

Gray: "shocked" metal ark and Valkyrie are siblings.

Vulcan: not blood related, Valkyrie father adopted metal ark a long time ago as they love and care for each other.

Most of them look at Valkyrie who was in her rushing cheetah armor as she look at the ocean were the tower of heaven was at as she was quite.

Natsu: but still! We could have make it out all together!

Vulcan: "pissed off" it didn't matter if we were to get out together! The blast from etherion will still kill us even if we were to swim fast!

Natsu: " bump heads with vulcan with a pissed off look as well" but still we could have think of a better idea of saving him and escaping you jackass!!

Vulcan: you want to go?!

Erza: natsu! Stop right now!

Jin: "get off the ground" you as will vulcan!

Gray and thouser: "run uo to them" idiots!

Natsu didn't listen to erza as he and vulcan started to yell at each other as everyone expect Valkyrie pull them away from each. They were still yelling at each other as they were about to fight as they were pull away from one another before they fought. Valkyrie heard natsu and vulcan yelling at each other as she ignored them as she still looking at the ocean. She believe that metal ark was still alive as she put her left hand on her chest as her spirit animal was telling her that metal ark was still alive. Lucy went up to Valkyrie as she have a worry look on her face as she can tell that Valkyrie was worry about metal ark under her armor.

Lucy: are you alright?

Valkyrie: "sad sigh" no, I'm not ok, my brother is gone but my spirit animal is telling me that he's alive and not dead but I know better that no one can survive that blast attack and used them self to stop the blast the attack.

Lcuy: "sad look" I see, I guess you guys were pretty close to one another when you both were little huh?

Valkyrie: yes, we were close to one another even though we weren't blood related, we were still brother and sister as he was the order brother who always protects me.

Lucy: he sounds like a nice big brother who always protects you huh?

Valkyrie: "nodded" he was but now, his gone, I feel like I won't see him again.