Supermodel

Author: hello i'm back

———

"Stop moping around, come on, I visited you girls and you're moping?! Get up!"

Huffing, Y/N turned around and buried her face on to the pillow. "No! I don't want to!" She said, with her voice muffled.

Kristen Stewart, rolled her eyes, "You leave me no choice." She said and walked towards her friend and grabbed onto Y/N's ankles, dragging her down and Y/N landed on the floor with a loud thud.

"Bitch!" Y/N shouted and laid on her back, she glared up at Kristen.

"Get up!" Kristen shouted back, her eyes wide, threatening Y/N with her gaze.

Y/N scoffed and rolled her eyes, "You think that will scare me? Try being in love with your long time best friend, but she's straight."

Before Kristen can say or do anything, their other friend walked in. Candice Swanepoel, and she laughed as soon as she sees what's going on. Kristen is looking down— more like glaring down at Y/N who's laying on the floor like it's the most comfiest she's ever laid on.

"What's going on?" Candice asked and walked towards the two crackheads. She looked at Y/N, smiling at the girl. "Why are you laying there?"

"Well I wasn't, until Bella Swan over here fucking dragged my ass down." Y/N huffed, still not moving.

Candice chuckles, "Come on, stand up." She said and extended her hand out for Y/N to take.

Y/N pouted and take Candice's hand and let the model pull her up.

"You're such a baby." Kristen said and rolled her eyes.

Y/N looked at Kristen and smirked, "You think I'll let you get away with dragging me down, you bitch!" She said and jumped on Kristen.

But since Kristen is also fast, she was quick to catch Y/N and to put her in a headlock. But Y/N elbowed Kristen and once she's free from Kristen's headlock, she put her arm around Kristen's neck, and now the table has turned.

Candice shook her head, chuckling at the two. "Alright, stop your little bonding." She said and tapped Y/N's arm.

"You happy now?" Kristen chuckled, as Y/N let her go.

"Not really, but it helps." Y/N said and wiggled her eyebrows and they all laughed.

It's normal for Kristen and Y/N to put each other in a headlock, it's kind of their thing now. Attacking each other when the other isn't expecting it.

The three of them met at an award show four years ago and they all immediately clicked, and they have been best friends ever since.

"So, care to tell me what was going on when I walked in? And why did you grabbed Y/N's ankles to the ground?" Candice asked and looked at Kristen when she asked her last question.

"She's moping around because of her one sided love." Kristen said. "I just wanted her to get up and I don't know, do something other than being a sad lesbian."

Y/N laughed at what Kristen had said, "You are the worst." But she admits that what Kristen said was funny, and true. She is a sad lesbian.

Candice took a deep breath and nodded, "Ah. That, okay. Well, why are you moping around?"

"Because she's a sad lesbian." Kristen answered for Y/N.

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Shut up, Bella Swan."

Candice laughed, shaking her head. "You've been in love with your best friend since forever, you should do something first and if she rejected you, then you can be a sad lesbian."