𝟷𝟶...sɴᴏᴡғʟᴀᴋᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪssᴇs

Почніть із самого початку

Just as Nabi was starting to grow worried about whether Suho was going to make it to the bus on time or not, he emerged at the entrance of the bus, showing his ticket to the driver which Nabi had emailed him earlier. 

Suho's eyes scanned over the numerous seats on the bus until they spotted Nabi and settled on her. 

Nabi watched quietly as Suho walked over to where she was sitting and picked up her bag from the seat next to her. 

"Congratulations," Nabi said once he was near enough, "You've officially broken your record of showing up right three minutes before the bus departs."

Suho rolled his eyes, clearly not wanting to start the day by hearing another lecture and sat down next to her with a grunt. 

Judging by the way he is still not speaking to her, Nabi safely concluded that Suho is still mad at her, however she wasn't sure why exactly. 

She's not the one who got caught fighting a teenager by the police and was then taken away by the police station. 

Men really did have a high ego for no reason. 

Nabi ignored him as well and plugged in her earphones, putting on some somber music to help her fall asleep even faster. 

Nabi woke three hours later to Suho shaking her arm rather violently that Nabi at first thought there was an earthquake going on. 

"We're here," Suho grumbled. 

Nabi shot him a dirty look as she straightened her neck, suppressing a yawn that was coming out of her. As she looked around the bus, Nabi noticed that half of it is empty and the other half of the passengers were getting ready to leave. 

Blinking a couple of time to fight away her drowsiness, Nabi too collected all of her belongings and got up from her seat, joining the line to get off the bus. 

Suho, who was too impatient to wait for her in the bus, was already standing outside, waiting for Nabi with folded arms across his chest and his luggage next to him. 

Nabi fetched her luggage from the trunk of the bus, easily identifying the tiny carrier and walked over to where Suho was waiting for. 

"Are you going to her place?" Suho asked.

"Where else would we go to?" Nabi asked. 

"A hotel," Suho suggested. 

"Oh yes. Wonderful idea. And who will pay for the hotel room? You?" Nabi retorted, "I don't know why you hate going there each time. You do realize technically the house is under both of our names. Why would we stay in the hotel when we have a house right here." 

"You should be the one hating it the most, "Suho said, "If the house is under our name then why is she continuing to live there." 

"Suho!" Nabi spoke a bit sternly, "She's our grandma. Where else would she live if not at her own home. Besides she loves you. Can't you show some gratitude towards her? She also raised you up you know." 

"Whatever," Suho mumbled and Nabi fought back her urge to let out a sharp comment. 

Children these days. Whenever they didn't want to answer, they would only mumble a stupid little "whatever". 

"Come on. Let's find a taxi," Nabi said, leading Suho towards the taxi pick up point. 

The ride from the taxi to their father's home wasn't too long and Nabi soon found that they had already reached. Despite her efforts to keep both hers and Suho's mood up, Nabi was really all just filled with dread and anxiety for the weekend.