Sike, you thought that was really the end? NEVER!!!!
(Haha, I feel cruel, sorry but carrying on)

- - -

"Akutagawa..." I whispered out, still trying to process the reality of him being here.

I had said how I should be worried that I wasn't near Akutagawa.

But right now, I was praying to whatever god there was, that this was all a sick joke.

Akutagawa was shoved into the room, forced onto his knees, coughing up blood as I stared at him.

His back was on full display to me, and it made me wince.

Blood caked his skin and there were so bruises all over him, cuts adorning his chest and back too.

"Why are you here?" I whispered out, eyes wide in fear as he breathed heavily, each intake of breathe had to be painful.

"We were able to find him. He was out looking for you, and he did put up quite a fight but we eventually got him." Yutaka said as he kicked Akutagawa in the ribs, making him fall to the ground.

"Leave him alone." I said, voice shaking as I drew my eyes away from Akutagawa.

"Do whatever the hell you want to do to me, just leave him out of this! He didn't know!" I said in panic, not quite sure why I was protecting him.

"Don't... touch her." Akutagawa rasped out, my eyes widening in shock.

"No. Stop. Don't protect me." I said to Akutagawa who grit his teeth, staring up at Yutaka with anger, hate and defiance reflecting in his eyes.

"If you lay one finger on her... I will kill you." Akutagawa said, completely ignoring me.

"No stop it! Don't try and protect me! I said leave him out of this, okay?" I asked, panic building up in my chest as Yutaka stared at me, a faint smile on his lips.

"What's wrong, y/n? I thought you didn't care about Akutagawa?" Yutaka taunted, grabbing a knife, walking towards Akutagawa as my stomach plummeted to the floor.

"I-I..." I didn't know what to say.

I thought I had never cared for him.

We had always hated each other but...

When Yutaka burrowed that fucking knife inside Akutagawa's back, I snapped.

"STOP IT!" I shouted, pulling on the chains so hard that it made a loud noise.