˗ˋ A loving Proposal. ˊ˗

(They gave back Valentina to her parents and they were very thankful so that's a huge skip bcus laziness).

Y/n and Camilo are now 23 in this chapter. this is chapter 6 aka the last and final chapter/part. Yes part.

If you're wondering why I'm rushing everything,

it all ends here because I'm making another camilo x reader story,

and if I both make them together I will sadly abandon this story so I decided to end it. :)

So, I will make the last and final chapter, elegantly, and realistic.

                        __  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __

It was your anniversary with Camilo today, he wanted to have the date outside

It was your anniversary with Camilo today, he wanted to have the date outside. The date was almost starting so you had to wear a beautiful dress.

You wore a simple white silk dress.

Excited to see you Camilo.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
The date.

You went to the garden seeing a bunch of Isabela's cactus and flowers. Yellow, white, red.

You saw camilo standing there, wearing his normal Ruana. Just as I like. You thought and smiled with a wave as he did the same.

"Hola Amor." He said, giving you a f/f (fav flower) bouquet.

"Hola Guapo." You raised your eyebrows twice.

"Sit down, señorita." He insisted while pulling the chair as you blushed and sat down.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
In the middle of the date.

"By the way y/n... I- I uhm.. I wanted to ask you a question."

"What is it?~"

He smirked and stood up, as hee motioned you stand up to. Of course, you did.

He went to his pocket reaching out of something and took out a small box.

You gasped a little seeing him bend down and opening the box, revealing a ring.

"C-camilo?" You asked in confusion.

"Y/n, Santiago. Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" He asked and smiled. You covered you mouth and picked up Camilo hugging him and sobbing with happy tears.

"Yes! Yes of course!" You managed to say while still sobbing.

"Here," he let goes of the hug and took out the ring from the box, putting it in your fingers.

"Camilo, *sniff* I- I brought a ring to. I always bring a ring during dates or anniversaries. Why? Waiting for the moment for you to propose." You smiled as he slightly gasped.

You took out the man ring, with a small chameleon as yours had a butterfly with little snowflakes tracing it.

You put the ring in him and kissed him. The first ever kiss of you two, engaged.

"I love you Camilo."

"I love you more, Y/n."

The family then came and clapped for the 2 of you, cheering.

The, end.

“I know that you know the moments you had with me were special as you. Anything, is Special with you. ”

Thank you for support of reading this story. I love you all, have an amazing morning/evening.

My newest Camilo madrigal x fem reader called, "Every Drop Of Rain Saying I Love You." Is coming out at april 1! It's a highschool-college life of Camilo and y/n.

Love you all, thanks again! <33

- Author Bella,
signing off the book.