˗ˋ That must be so confusing for a little girl ˊ˗

Y/n's pov:
You were walking in town with all of the grandkids including your siblings, rosa and Diego. You guys were eating ice cream while going into places, and gossiping and stuff.

"Wait no actual way! Maria actually did that?"
Rosa said, full of confusion.

"Yes! To be Honest, it's messed up for me. Who would do such thing? Poor señorito Miguel. Been to so many divorce." Everyone frowned by Dolores' words.

"Why don't we visit him sometimes? I heard hes moving out of Encanto. He says, 'its bad luck for my love life'." Dolores quoted.

"Actually we should, we can't be losing anymore people. We've lost many last years because they say our powers are creepy, ESPECIALLY that marcos guy. Oh I literally wanna murder him. He literally said my powers are creepy? Shut up he's the creepy one. He was the one harrasing y/n." Rosa pointed to you, as you nodded.

"True. Let's change the subject, Mariano is literally so annoying. He isn't even helping me with the babies! We have like 3 and he doesn't help. He's practically useless."

"Dump his ass." Camilo said as everyone laughed.

"Camilo, this isn't high school." Dolores rolled her eyes.
(Yes Dolores already has childrens named Dion, Dionna, Diana. Yes D's, they are triplets)

You gossiped and gossiped, till it was, ugh chores.

"God damnit, chores time." Everyone groaned.

"Alright, see you guys later." You say, as everyone said goodbye to each others and waved.

You sighed and went to the town.

3.. 2.. 1..

"Hey! Y/n, sorry to bother but its Samuel's wedding, and he wants it all iced theme. Can you please, help us?"

"Y/n! Hey, sorry to disturb, can you please take care of luoi for an hour? I'm just really busy today,we need extra help."

"Y/n, heyy sorry so so much, but can I borrow a dollar? Im on a bet on whoever gets ice cream first wins!"

You look at the child.

"Who the hell bets at the age of 5 years old? Here, you better win for me." You smiled and winked at him as he nodded and ran.

"Señora, Is it possible to leave her to Camilo for a while? We will promise to take good care of loui." She nodded and went to Camilo.

"Alright señorita, let's decorate." She nodded and smiled happily, walking towards her house.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
After all the chores.

You sighed, in stress. All of the chores were finally done. So you sat on a little bench looking at the town while drawing. Drawing reminded you of your mother. Your mother has the ability to draw anything and it comes to life.

Your mother, never left you guys. She left, for your father. To find your father. But, she hasn't came back ever since.

Minutes later.

You were reading a book when all of the sudden you saw a little girl, who looked about 8 years old, and a man who looked about in his 30s harrasing the poor sweet innocent child.

You threw your book to the ground and ran to them.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" You yelled.

"My my, would you look at that. A sweet, virgin woman. Perfect." He was about to cover your face with a fabric with poison in it,