˗ˋ what to wear? ˊ˗ (chapter 5 part 10)

It was a busy day in the Casita. Tonight, there's gonna be a double wedding.

You were in your bedroom finding a dress.

"Ugh what should I wear?! Purple or white?!" You said to yourself, then you an idea. You took some accessories that matches the dress.

"Okay, these matches the purple and these matches the white.. white! This looks so good."

The dress you chosed, but then you saw another dress in your closet.

"Oh lord this dress looks perfect to.. AY!! Why can't I just pick a dress?! This needs to be perfect!! It's your siblings wedding y/n!" You said to yourself while slapping your head.

You heard someone enter your room.

"Y/n, are you okay? You don't have do over-do your outfit." It was rosa.

"Ay Rosa! You weren't supposed to see!" This time you were extra mad. You made a small snow tornado from your hand and immediately removed it.

"Calm down y/n. You're more worried then I am. This isn't your wedding. Just wear a dress that you really like." Rosa was patting your back.

"I like both of the dresses rosa." You playfully rolled your eyes.

"You know, why not ask Mirabel? She's good in this stuff."

"Do you think she can pick a dress? Literally when we went to a market once she couldn't pick if she wanted Royal blue or dark blue. They looked exactly the same." You crossed your arms as you both laughed.

"That's the same for dresses y/n, come on just go ask herr!" She pushed you as you groaned.

"Ugh fine, thanks and uh I'm happy for you today. I'm glad your getting married." You took the dresses and smiled softly for rosa as she did the same. You went outside and went to Mirabel's room.

"MIRABEL! HELP!" You yelled and just barged into her room.

"AY DIOS MIO!" She panicked.

"Y/N SERIOUSLY LEARN TO KNOCK!" She groaned and took her glasses.

"OK OK WHATEVER, THIS IS IMPORTANT!" She looked at you with a confused look, and looked at the dresses and pointed out to the white dress.

"That. That's much better. The other dress looks so vintage you know? This is a wedding y/n, we don't use dirty white."

"But I already wore this dress before. You know the dinner that was bad luck for me? That means this dress is bad luck Mirabel."

"Good point, don't wear any of that dress. Hmm... OH! Wear the white silk dress!" She jumped in excitement.

"RIGHT!! THAT DRESS! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!" You ran to your room with mirabel.

"Okay okay I found it!" You took the dress and showed it to Mira.

(The silk dress from when Elsa and Anna visited)

"Perfect! You're gonna wear that tonight with these accessories I found in your table,"

"Mira I have 3 of that necklace and ring. Wanna wear it to? except for the dress like have your own origina-" Her eyes wided up. (Last part was sarcasm)

"Of course yesss!! Million times yes!"

"Dolores!" You called out for dolores and she immediately went in your room.

"Yes I would like to wear it to!" She readed your mind, you wanted the 3 of you to wear the said accessories. Mirabel and Dolores are basically your bestfriends.

"We're gonna look so good together." Dolores said while they were looking at the ring.

"Do you guys wanna dress up here and get ready? We have like only 5 hours till the wedding starts." They all nodded after you asked.

__ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
After dressing up

You three were done dressing up. There was 2 hours left till the wedding.

Dolores had the same hairstyle except she was wearing a white ribbon. She was wearing a beautiful white dress. (Like her own outfit but white?)

Mirabel braided her hair and wore the purple dress you were gonna use earlier but didn't.

You were wearing the silk dress with the accessories that Mirabel and Dolores wore to.
You braided your h/c Hair and turned it into a bun.

"Okay everyone probably is dressed up now. Wanna go downstairs and help or something?" Dolores asked as you both nodded.

__ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Downstairs

"There you 3 are! Y/n, please make an Ice statue of your siblings with their lovers," pepa said as you nodded. Mirabel and Dolores went to the kitchen.

You made an ice statue. Rosa spinning Isabela and Diego Holding Luisas hands.

You looked at it with your arms crossed looking pretty proud of it.

"Oh y/n! That looks perfect! Do not change it." Abuela yelled from upstairs as you nodded.

You then saw Camilo coming near you. Ay Camilo. You thought while smiling.

"Amor~ how are you feeling? Are you nervous?" He kissed your cheeks and you chuckled.

"I'm fine, How about you cariño?" He nodded and hugged you. Camilo was wearing his usual outfit but his shirt was white and his ruana was also white, with light grey of the Chameleon pattern in his ruana.

"You look great in that dress Querida."

"You look great to." He smiled and kissed you on the lips.

"Oh! The wedding is starting soon, I have to walk both of them in the aisle. " You said said while fixing your hair and earrings.

"I'll you later there Amor." Camilo said in a soft voice and went upstairs.