˗ˋ Regular day ˊ˗ (chapter 5 part idk )

__ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Y/n's pov:

You and Camilo went downstairs, for breakfast.

You both sat down quite.

You went to the stand to get arepa, as Camilo did the same.

You were gonna get the arepa but Camilo was gonna take it to but instead your hands crashed onto each others.

You both took it off.

"It's fine you can get it." He said.

"No you can get."

"No you."

"Nuh uh you."

"Ladies first."

"Ladies has always been first, I think it's time to switch it. gentleman first." You shrugged.

"Nuh uh, ladies has always been first. If gentleman is first now and then, they won't have respect to women." You raised a brow.

"You have a point.." you shrugged and took 2 arepas.

"Thanks," he smiled as you went back to the table.

Camilo sat next to you as everyone begin to have their conversation.

Isabela kept looking at you giving you the smirk of, 'I know.'

You just kept rolling your eyes.

"Oh by the way, Y/n, Camilo, how are you both?" Julieta asked making everyone look at the both of you.

"Good." You both replied and continued to eat.

"Are you sure?You both seem quiet today..". Pepa said.

"Yeah no I'm fine, Camilo?" You turned to ask Camilo.

"I'm fine to." He shrugged.

You both continued Eat as everyone looked at you with confusion.

You and Camilo knew what was gonna happen if you guys flirt infront of everyone, so it's best if you two stayed silent. Hopefully Isabela doesn't snitch.

"So, have you guys talked?" Abuela said as you both nodded.

"Alright, tell me what's going on. Did tou guys fight?!" Pepa exclaimed as you and Camilo looked at each others, about to laugh.

"Why are you guys about to laugh?" Mirabel said.

"Nothing, nothing." Then you both burst into laughing. You gave Camilo the look, 'they think we're mad at each others when we were making out ' and he gave you the look,

' right? Like these people ' you both sent those looks while laughing.

"Alright they're back, y/n and Camilo the two people who laughs everytime, in small things." Bruno said as everyone chuckled.

"I can't-" you both said while wheezing.

Everyone playfully rolled their eyes.

__ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
After breakfast

You stood up to do some chores. It was Friday, thank god. Nothing to do tomorrow.

You checked on your list that was written a week ago.

"Hmm let's see.. you talked to yourself.

Tomorrow's chores:

Babysit for and 30 minutes,

Buy some food for Camilo's cinema,

Act with the four amigos for the kids.

"Oh cool just three things." You softly said.

"WAIT?! ACT?! OH SHIT NO NO I HAVEN'T TALKED TO THEM ABOUT THAT-" you then pressed a watch that Mirabel buyed for you guys.

Basically the four amigos only has it, if you press a button it'll call everyone.

Everyone answered.

"What's up? Who called?" Mirabel asked.

"I did,I wanted to talk about The play we were supposed to do last week? All of us forgot Because of "problems" . " You made a quoted hands.

"Oh yeah, I'm kinda busy rn though. I'm babysitting for an hour." Camilo said.

"Me to." You said.

"I'm helping mama right now in her stall." Mirabel said.

"For how long?" You asked.

"An hour."

"Oh, what about you Antonio?" Camilo asked.

"I have to feed all of my animals, since there's to much of them it'll take an hour to handle it." He groaned.

"Okay, everyone needs an hour, can we do it after lunch?" You asked as they all said yes.

"Wait, isn't the play we're doing like a princess type of story?" Mirabel asked as everyone nodded.

"Who will be the princess and Prince?" She asked.

You then heard Isabela walk in Antonio's room asking him.

"Is that the four amigos?" She asked as Antonio nodded.

"Y'all shouldn't do a princess play, do a family play. You guys are like a family anyway." She shrugged.

"Good point," mirabel said.

"Ooh! I gotta go! See you guys at lunch, let's do a rehearsal at my room later." Camilo said.

"Alright bye! See y'all at lunch." You said.

"Byee!" They all waved and turned off the watch.

You turned off the watch and went to the market to buy some food for Camilo's Cinema, and for rehearsal.