Casita (Chapter 3 part 2)

Diego gave Camilo some outfit that doesn't fit him anymore, but it was to big for Camilo.

You laughed at Camilo and said, "Ha! Don't worry Cami, I have some outfits in my closet that I don't use anymore. Not so girly."

"Okay, tha-, did you just call me Cami?" Camilo asked as you rolled your eyes,

"Whatever, come." You opened your bedroom as you looked at Camilo, who was in shock.

"This is your room?" Camilo asked you with mesmerized eyes, as you nodded

"It's so beautiful." You chuckled quietly and scratched your neck, "thanks! It's a little messy right now. I left my mug in my bed."

"No! Its fine. It matches the room honestly. And it also matches by the way you dress everyday." Camilo said. You laughed softly and said,

"Mhm yeah whatever. Come I think I have a few outfits here in my closet." you opened the door and yet again Camilo looked in shock.

"YOU HAVE A WALK-IN CLOSET?" Camilo loudly asked

"YOU HAVE A WALK-IN CLOSET?" Camilo loudly asked. "Mhm! Now its also messy, and I have lot's of random clothes I don't wear. " You said while you opened a drawer with clothes that you don't wear anymore.

"Oh, perfect! My dark academia drawer. I have a lot of stuff here that is kind of also for boys," you said while digging to the drawer, And camilo nodding while looking around.

"Oh here! Wear these. I used to be obsessed with dark academia, but I don't know. I lost interest." You said while giving Camilo the pants and Sweater.

"Thanks y/n! You have a great sense of style, anyway where's your bathroom?" Camilo asked

"Oh, follow me. I have a bathroom myself." You leaded Camilo to your bathroom.

You were cleaning your bedroom and your closet, removing the outfits you have all over the place. Camilo was finally done, he looked pretty good with the outfit.

"So, How do I look?" Camilo asked and you laughed. "Hey! Why are you laughing?" Camilo said with a frown. "Sorry sorry, uhm.. you.. look great. " You said with a fake smile. As he made a real smile.

"Where do I put these?" He said while holding the outfit folded in his hands.

"Oh! Put it in the basket. I'll wash it later or tomorrow or when I'm not lazy. " You said while smirking as he rolled his eyes.

"So, let's go downstairs? Help a little bit?" You asked and he nodded.

"I'll change my outfit. It's a bit dirty from earlier. " You said as he sat down to your bed and nodded.

You went to your closet to pick an outfit. You went to your dark academia drawer. You decided to wear something in there cause you missed it.

You wore this outfit (without the bag, and any h/c or h/s you like

You wore this outfit (without the bag, and any h/c or h/s you like. <33)

And went out.

"Kay, I'm done. Lets go?" You asked.

"I- okay? Hey quick question are you wearing dark academia?" Camilo asked.

"Uhm yeah why?" You looked down to your outfit.

"I thought you didn't like it anymore?" Camilo said with his eyebrows raised.

"Camilo, this is the first time I've ever opened the drawer for years, Obviously I miss it." You explained as he nodded.

"Oh right, sorry sorry." Camilo asked.

"It's okay, lets go?" Camilo nodded.

You went downstairs as pepa looked at the both of you with a smile.

"So.. why are you guys matching clothes?" Pepa asked.

"Oh- uhm... " You struggled thinking what to say.

"Mama, we're not matching?" Camilo said and Pepa giggled making her way to the kitchen.

"Oh Camilo, you can play video games if you want." Diego said to Camilo.

"Oh really? Thanks." Camilo said. Diego turned on the video game while both of them played.

You were stirring the soup rosa was making while rosa was preparing the table, and Pepa cutting the vegetables for the soup. When suddenly you heard a knock.

"Hey, turn off the game!" Rosa said as Diego shaked his head.

"TURN OFF THE GAME!!" Rosa raised her voice and immediately diego turned off the game.

You opened the door.

It was the rest of the Madrigal's.

"We couldn't find Mirabel today. Maybe tomorrow." Julieta explained as everyone nodded.

Rosa leaded them to the table for dinner.

Obviously when rosa was setting up the table she made the arrangements. Your seat was next to Camilo, Diego next to Luisa, and her next to isabella.

You rolled your eyes at her while she was smirking.

Dinner was ready and everyone ate and had their conversation.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
End of story and dinner.

ANYWAYS, ALL CREDS ON THE PICS TO THE OWNERS IN PINTEREST <33 HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT! <33

-xoxo