˗ˋ Arrival ˊ˗ (Chapter 4 part 3)

It was finally the day the queens are gonna visit the house. Your sister called them to make sure where they will go, and Alma gave them permission to stay in the Casita.

You wake up in your ice bed with a soft and fluffy foam.

You groaned and stood up realizing the queens are coming.

You went to the bathroom and took a bath and wore an white silk dress that Matches your powers.

You wore your white shoe-heels, (the heels from the other parts)

You were brushing your hair when someone knocked.

"Come in!" You yelled as they enter.

"Hey! Uhm, it's almost breakfast. You should go downstairs. " You heard a familiar voice, it was Camilo.

"Oh! Milo, it's just you. I'll go downstairs in a minute I'll tie my hair." You replied as he nodded "If you want you can just sit in my bed or look around my room for a bit, you haven't explored it yet. "

"UGH finally you said it. I've always wanted to explore your room." You chuckled as he was circling around your room, going to your 2nd floor, which has a library.

Going into the forest with snows on the tree,

And going to your closet.

"WOAH YOU HAVE A FOREST IN YOUR ROOM?!" he exclaimed. You nodded and laughed.

"Alright, you've been circling around to much let's go." He nodded and you two went downstairs. While you were walking down the hall, you two were talking to each others.

"Oh by the way, you haven't seen my "secret room" in my running track." Camilo said.

"Oh yeah! Show me later, what does it look like? Your seriously bad at giving details just try your best to give it." He chuckled and said,

"Two things, 1, that's true, 2 it has fairy lights hanging and theres a tv in there, WITH A POPCORN MACHINE. "

"Okay also 2 things, 1 you did a great job at detailing. 2, OHMYGOD, A POPCORN MACHINE? AND A TV?" you gasped as you both laughed. You finally reached downstairs while laughing as everyone was looking at the both of you.

"Did I forget to metion it has a cookie and an m & m jar?" He said.

"Wait no, but seriously that's so cool. I could go sneak into your room just to chill there. " He chuckled but then pepa looked at both of you with a confused face.

"What sneak in your room? Why are you gonna sneak in his room? -dramatic gasp- YOU TWO ARE DATING?! SECRETLY?!" pepa exclaimed.

"No no mama! It's not like that, it's just that I have a secret room in my room, inside the running track. Y/n said she'll sneak in to the secret room because it has foods and stuff in there. Let's say... It's like, a cinema." Camilo explained making everyone gasp.

"Ay! I thought you two you were dating. I was more excited to realize you two were dating then hearing you have a cinema in your room." Pepa frowned as you 3 went to the chair.

__ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
After breakfast.

You hear knock on the door. You went to go open it and saw, 2 girls.

"Y/n? Is that you?!" The girl with a beautiful blue dress exclaimed.

"Elsa?! Ahh! It's you! It's actually you!" You went to rush and hugged her.

"Anna!" You hugged her to.

"Oh you've grown so much. Last time I saw you, you were 10!" Anna said making you smile.

Your sister went outside and saw them and rushed to hug them to, same for your brother.

"Diego! Rosa! You two look amazing, as always." Elsa said.

"OH ELSA! guess what! I have ice powers now!" You showed elsa your powers by making a sculpture of her.

She gasped and said "REALLY? THAT'S YOUR GIFT?! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" She went and hugged you. You giggled.

"Your powers are amazing. I could teach you some!" She said making you nod happily.

"I guess we shall give you guys a tour?"
Rosa pointed to the door as they both nodded.

"Oh! Almost forgot. Dear, sven, olaf! Come here please!" Anna called out. Kristoff showed up riding sven with olaf.

"Olaf! Kristoff! Sven!" You hugged the 3 of them same for your siblings.

"Y/n!!" Olaf said. Olaf was your best buddy when you lived in Arandelle. He would always cheer you up. He was also there to cheer up your grandmother.

"Olaf, how come your not melting?" You tilted your head and Olaf said, "Elsa has been giving me some snow so, I basically cant melt when she's here."

You both laughed.

"Let's go inside? I'll introduce all of you to the La casa Madrigal!" They all nodded and went inside.

"I will explain everyone's powers, and introduce them!" Rosa said.

"Abuela alma, the abuela of the Madrigals, known as the founder of the candle." They nodded.

"Ay! Welcome welcome your Majesty. It's an honor to meet you both." Alma bowed making them smile.

Rosa pulled their arm and continued to introduce.

"Julieta, mother of 3 kids, can make foods that can heal you in just a second. "

"Agustin and Felix, the husbands of Julieta and Pepa."

"Pepa, her mood effects the weather. When she's unhappy, well the temperature gets weird. Also a mother of 3 kids."

"Bruno, he can see the future."

"Now! Let's go with the grandkids!"

"Isabela and Dolores, Oldest from all the grandkids. Isabela can make flowers and cactus bloom. Her power grew last month. Oh and she's my girlfriend. And the amazing daughter of Julieta."
Isabela smiled at everyone, giving them a cactus.

"Dolores can hear anything a mile away! Daughter of Pepa!"
Dolores waved at them and bowed.

"Camilo, AKA y/n's Boy-friend and the middle child. They aren't dating yet, but oh trust me they will soon, son of pepa!"
They laughed as you groaned.

"Luisa, beautiful and strong, AKA Diego's girlfriend. She can lift a whole entire church. Also a middle child of Julieta."
Luisa waved while lifting the donkeys.

"Younger children, Antonio and Mirabel. Mirabel has the same age as Camilo, Mirabel used to have no gift. But now she has, she can make anything pop out of her hands, youngest child of Julieta!"

"Antonio can talk to animals! Child of Pepa." Antonio waved while riding is jaguar.

"That's all!" Rosa said while panting. Casita moved the tiles making elsa and anna gasp.

"Oh, that's casita. " You pointed out as Casita moved the tiles saying hello making them wave.

"Lunch is almost ready, I should show you two the room." Rosa said as they follow them.

"Diego, go help your girlfriend outside. I'll help with lunch" you teased your brother as he rolled his eyes and went outside.