˗ˋ meeting ˊ˗ (chapter 4 part 10)

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Y/N'S POV:
"What?! Amelia Can't just marry Coran, they just met they don't know anything about love. Besides, Amelias mother just past away, if Coran wants to Marry Amelia, he should comfort her and then they can get married because Amelia knows that Coran is a gentleman." You said as Camilo nodded with agreement.

You were talking about the gossip in town that Dolores can hear and told Camilo.

"Yeah Exactly and then after they get married they can have sex and Amelia can be a better mother then her mother." Camilo said as you laughed and put a cookie in his mouth.

"I can't believe you made this cookie it's soo good." Camilo said while chewing, as you laugh.

"Julieta teached me. She's such a good baker and a cooker right? Like she deserves to be the queen of the world. " Camilo laughed and nodded.

You two kept talking and talking till someone came.

"Well well well, if it isn't the golden couple of Encanto." You heard a familiar Voice, of marcos.

"Marcos." You and Camilo both said as he smirked.

"The one and only." He said as you made a an ice katana.

"Step away, you don't want to make anything worse." You said as Everyone who walked passed by you gasped. They circled around you 3.

"Calm down hermosa, your mother isn't here to protect you anymore." He said, telling about Elsa. He was right. Elsa wasn't here to protect you. But they are.

You mouthed to camilo 'call them.' as he whispered "but" 'I got it. Now.'

He ran to get, "them." Who's them? Find it out.

"Oh, marcos. What do you want? Don't you get it? Your exposed? What else do you want."

He stepped forward at you.

"Revenge." He whispered-yelled as he took a small knife.

"I'm mature enough y/n to murder someone. Or people." Your eyes wided up.

"If your so mature now, then I think it's time you grow up." You said making him tilt his head.

"Admit you did it! WE ALL KNOW YOU DID IT!! AND YET YOU STILL GASLIGHT ME UP!" You yelled making everyone gasp.

"Oh you are so dead Santiago, so dead."
He smirked.

"Am I?" You crossed your arm making him confused.

All of the grandkids pop out.

(Stranger things theme song plays till Luisa talked)

Their position:
Everyone was at the back of you.

Everyone was giving him a death glare.

Isabela leading everyone as she was making vines stretching them and making it while tying her hair.

Luisa cracking her knuckles, but this time, she was extra angry.

Dolores taking off her ribbon spinning it giving him a death glare, like really deadly.

Rosa tying her hair with vine that Isabela gave her, she was next to Isabela

Diego next Luisa giving everyone the nod of, 'I have a plan.'

Camilo and Mirabel holding their katana
As Antonio was at the front of everyone with his jaguar with a katana to.

"If you want war Reyes, you get war." You said making everyone nod.

"Don't run away this time. " Luisa said.

"Where's diego?" You asked. Literally he ran away.

"Your brother is a chicken, Ha!" Marcos said.

"I'll have a talk with him later. for now, " you assigned everyone to kick his ass again.

But then he was so fast that he can avoid Luisa.

"Ay luisa, just give up all ready." marcos laughed as Luisa stomped making him jump scared.

They were all running towards him when he ran towards you and grabbed his knife and put it in your neck. You were shocked.

"Marcos, let go." You whispered.

"Why should I?" Marcos said.

"You called my family monsters, you accused us for some false information, and I can't take revenge?" He said as everyone gasped.

"Y/n, it was all fake?" Isabela said.

"No Isa no! It's true, I heard everything of what they were talking about." Dolores said as Isabela softly nodded.

"NO! LIAR! IT WAS FAKE!" marcos pointed out.

"I'm afraid it isn't. " Who was that?

You saw Diego get un-invisible? Huh?

Everyone gasped.

"Rosa, show them." Diego pointed in Rosa.

"Wh- infront of the whole town? Really diego?" Diego nodded. You were honestly confused.

"Fine." Rosa closes her eyes thinking of something.

Then she waved her hands. 

a lazer replica of Marcos and Indiana (aka Marcos' abuela) talking showed. It was like it was real.

They stopped talking and Marcos was in shock.

"No, no no! Your powers are weird!" Marcos let goes of you as Luisa and Diego picked him up at his arms.

This time everyone came with Luisa and looked at Marcos with disgust.

"This time, your never gonna come back." Luisa said while she and diego was going down the mountains getting his abuela and leaving them in a small island far far away.

"Don't even bother come back you filthy monsters." You said as they cried.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
The end.

(Silly goofy mood😜😍😘😋)